Friday 14th June 2024

Euro 2024 - 🇩🇪 Germany v 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 Scotland - kick-off 8pm

Todays fitba

Irn Bru (Challenge Cup Final) like watching astro turf grow.

Best chance so far was Caley missing a penalty - a terrible effort fitting of the game

Started off hoping Dumbarton would win (121 years since they reached a cup final) then the camera panned to their bench and focused on their assistant manager......

Irn Bru (Challenge Cup Final) like watching astro turf grow.

Best chance so far was Caley missing a penalty - a terrible effort fitting of the game

Started off hoping Dumbarton would win (121 years since they reached a cup final) then the camera panned to their bench and focused on their assistant manager......

Lol. I swear I was exactly the same Tom

Good to see England fans behaving abroad  ::)

There’s also footage of them throwing beer over a group going under a bridge on a boat then chucking a bike in the canal. And they wonder why those Hun bastards are hated?

Horrible cunts. I was wondering why the Dutch hooligans were allowing that behaviour. Then I saw a video that supposedly showed England fans being attacked in a pub (although it was pretty inconclusive) with the caption "You won't see this on the media". As if they're being misconstrued as hooligan cunts when they're actually angels. Pish. Fuck England. I ken the tartan army have their fair share of cunts but they're not on the level of England. In fact someone tell me one country who is.

The tartan army are not hooligans. They are full of sad social misfits who's failures in love and in life are ignored by their own denial and who direct their energies into a sense of tribal belonging.

Like the casuals, England's travelling support is full of sad fucked up youths and men who never grew up (intellectually) who's sole aim is the threat of violence and the perpetration thereof.

That's a totally different animal. Their only common ground is to escape themselves and the sadness in their own lives that attracts them to tribe with like-minded arseholes.

The tartan army are not hooligans. They are full of sad social misfits who's failures in love and in life are ignored by their own denial and who direct their energies into a sense of tribal belonging.

Like the casuals, England's travelling support is full of sad fucked up youths and men who never grew up (intellectually) who's sole aim is the threat of violence and the perpetration thereof.

That's a totally different animal. Their only common ground is to escape themselves and the sadness in their own lives that attracts them to tribe with like-minded arseholes.

Correct.

This lot who are mainly made up of fans of Scotland from the 70's or 80's. Watching them parading around in football strips and kilts drinking their body weight in beer makes them a laughing stock to other football fans.

Sadly he is still probably getting a couple of grand a week more down there than he was getting with us. I know he was limited but he really wasn't as bad as a lot of folk make out, I'd certainly far rather have him as the right sided centre half alongside McKenna than AOC.

Even Dundee have now managed a draw against the timothy at the giro dome. Finished 0-0. I hear Brown even got booked  :o

Our failure to pick up points against Tims and Tribute Act is getting a bit embarrassing now.

Red bulls dream of having two teams in the semi finals fails despite RB Salzburg coming back from 1-0 down to Lazio to win 4-1 (3 goals in 4minutes)

Europa Semi linal up

Arsenal

RB Salzburg

Marseille (remember the old AFC chat days that was edited by the swear filter?)

Athletico Madrid

Red bulls dream of having two teams in the semi finals fails despite RB Salzburg coming back from 1-0 down to Lazio to win 4-1 (3 goals in 4minutes)

Europa Semi linal up

Arsenal

RB Salzburg

Athletico Madrid

Some decent goals in there, especially the two Payet goals. Surprised Arsenal made it through.

Europa Semi linal up

Arsenal

RB Salzburg

Athletico Madrid

Mbottyille