Wednesday 19th June 2024

Euro 2024 -  🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 Scotland v 🇨🇭Switzerland

kick-off 8pm

Todays fitba

Aye, proper tanking for the hun scum. Finally somebody actually plays fitba against them. Take note dons, they're nae very good (especially at the back).

Think that's what has frustrated me most about this season. Everyone knows they're shite but most of Scottish football wants to get back to the status quo. Good on hearts, the Huns are shite and everyone should be taking it to them.

Anyone see the twitter video of some fat hun crying no surrender last night  :rofl:

I see sevco are pulling the same trick their ugly sisters were last season.

They declared their attendance as 49,428. (1559 empty seats) which sportscene decided was worthy of highlighting on Final score. However from the TV pics there were a fair amount of noticeable gaps all around.

In other news, should the Dons fail to win 2 of their next 5 games then the Tic could actually win the title against Sevco at parkhead. Cops will love that one

What happened? Last I saw was the Dhims were 2-1 down and it ended 5-2  >:(

Apparently Celtic are now awarded penalties for kicking the ball into st Johnstone defenders ribs.

The consensus of 'if you can't see it then you can't give it' doesn't apply to them

Scott Brown is also definetly allowed to do what he likes while defending, especially when its in his own penalty area (And Thomson definitely SAW that)

Thompson's award of a penalty there really is one of the worst refereeing decisions I've seen in a long time.

I'm watching Sportscene at the moment and just saw the Celtic penalty, wow the fucker won't even get punished for such a howler. St Johnstone should have had a penalty first, but no.

I'm watching Sportscene at the moment and just saw the Celtic penalty, wow the fucker won't even get punished for such a howler. St Johnstone should have had a penalty first, but no.

Really, there's no point in Scottish football.

They should just hand out the trophies at the start of the season then play friendlies.