Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Celeb Deaths

fatjim

I meant does anyone negotiate with dealers any more. I went to Bolton to pick up a new car last September. The internet is a wonderful thing. I offered the same deal locally but they couldn't get within a grand. For a couple of hundred quid fine but I'm not pissing away that much. Don't know if it's true because I've never actually bought from an Aberdeen dealer ever but with the amount of money in the city, I get the impression they have been used to getting maximum premium margins. The NE public have been paying over the odds for years.

I bet folk still do, aye. And dealers are still more than happy to dick you about and waste your time as well as their own despite the business they must be losing because of the internet. Spastics.

For the savings I was being offered I was willing to travel. I went to just south of Glasgow but could have went a bit further (Leicester) to saves a few hundred quid more as well. All LoK offered me was £800 odd off of the RRP.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Any bass heads will know of him, but sadly Marcus Intalex has passed away this weekend :(

http://www.factmag.com/2017/05/28/marcus-intalex-kaye-trevino-has-died/

Last time I saw him was at an end of year party at Imperial in London.  Was really bizarre but awesome music.  Needless to say, not many folk in the room as they were mainly weirdos at that uni.

John Noakes joins Shep in Blue Peter heaven

Guy was totally off his head literally nothing he wouldn't do, thankfully in an era when health and safety didn't stick it's pervidious nose into everything.

So glad i was a loon growing up in the 70s and not now

John Noakes joins Shep in Blue Peter heaven

Guy was totally off his head literally nothing he wouldn't do, thankfully in an era when health and safety didn't stick it's pervidious nose into everything.

So glad i was a loon growing up in the 70s and not now

Agree 100% with this. One of my childhood icons gone, by fukc I'm getting aul.