Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Aberdeen - Killie

Definitely not a sending off, Reynolds is practically on the line and the angle of the shot would've been tight.

Can't tell if there is contact but the guy goes looking for contact. Dunno if thats just as bad or not, if you are tripped and it has knocked you off your stride then you deserve the free kick and shouldn't have to try your best to stay up (unless you want to as you think it will benefit you) but deliberately putting your leg where you know you'll get tripped is surely just a more clever form of diving. Dunno if this is what he does but seems that way.

According to the Northsound/RedWeb guys Langfield says there was no contact at all. Cheating prick

A few points about my Saturday.  Firstly I had the misfortune of having to listen to the game on Northsound 2, probably the most ridiculously biased and ill-informed shite I've ever heard.  As if listening to constant moaning about the red card wasn't enough, they made it clear to listeners it was 'never a penalty', they then had me convinced the 2nd goal was a mile offside. Now the red card was wrong, but these things happen and we have to get on with it. It was a penalty, and the 2nd goal was not offside.  I understand the frustration but ffs please try to be a bit more professional.  Calling the ref and a couple of killie players a 'cheat' live on air is shocking.  In fact it's right up there with calling St Mirren fans 'Twats' live on air.  I think the clubs official website matchday coverage needs to be addressed if this is the sort of thing we have to listen to.

Bit of a rant, but by fuck the commentary made a hard day a whole lot harder.  Sort it out.

A few points about my Saturday.  Firstly I had the misfortune of having to listen to the game on Northsound 2, probably the most ridiculously biased and ill-informed shite I've ever heard.  As if listening to constant moaning about the red card wasn't enough, they made it clear to listeners it was 'never a penalty', they then had me convinced the 2nd goal was a mile offside. Now the red card was wrong, but these things happen and we have to get on with it. It was a penalty, and the 2nd goal was not offside.  I understand the frustration but ffs please try to be a bit more professional.  Calling the ref and a couple of killie players a 'cheat' live on air is shocking.  In fact it's right up there with calling St Mirren fans 'Twats' live on air.  I think the clubs official website matchday coverage needs to be addressed if this is the sort of thing we have to listen to.

Bit of a rant, but by fuck the commentary made a hard day a whole lot harder.  Sort it out.

I seem to recall they called the ref an idiot a few times too.

Poor performance 1st half.  Not seen the highlights but from my vantage point at the back of the RDU it was a certain pen and never a red card.

Came out 2nd half and played with the attitude we should have in the first. Dominated the game but struggled to create any clear cut chances, perhaps Hayes should have done better with one chance but generally not good enough.

Always liable to the sucker punch, especially after losing Consi and Shaughnessy (injured??)

Overall a frustrating game and highlights, as if it was needed, that we can't cope with losing an entire midfield.  Defence apart from the calamity for the pen were solid, Hayes and McGinn worked well and Rae reminds us of what real midfield players can add to the team.  In fact other than Vernon (and maybe Fallon) no real complaints with anyone else in the side.

Ho hum.  Momentum from our early season form well and truly gone but the fact Well are sitting in 2nd should show us we aren't far from finding it again.

Lastly, has Jason Brown got even fatter since he last pulled on a Dons top?