Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Todays fitba

Arabs lose at Alloa.

Rob Maclean must have a bad taste in his throat now given how far his tongue seemed to be up the Arabs ass.

Both irritates and pleases me when the commentary team sound surprised when the 'underdogs' outplay the favourites.

Not really the performance Mr Shankland would have wanted with the international break coming up

Arabs lose at Alloa.

Rob Maclean must have a bad taste in his throat now given how far his tongue seemed to be up the Arabs ass.

Both irritates and pleases me when the commentary team sound surprised when the 'underdogs' outplay the favourites.

Not really the performance Mr Shankland would have wanted with the international break coming up

I thought Alloa played well and for a part time team they played some decent football at times, should have scored more than the one though.

Never realised that Peter Grant was their manager.

Get some decent games from that division on a Friday night.

Whoever the co-commentator on sportsound during the Livingston game was is a muppet.

Straight away said the Christie challenge wasn't a red card, and never actually retracted that statement despite numerous eveidence to the contrary. Just went on some meandering tangent of Livingston's style of play.

Absolute shocking challenge no matter what angle you look at it.

Early days as they are, the huns are looking good for a serious title challenge.  >:D

Horrible thought of them cunts winning the league but have to admit that it is certainly a serious possibilty this season. I'd still prefer that sevco and their mutant following remain on precisely 0 major trophies forever but it seems like spending cash they don't have is going to pay dividends as it did for oldco ana

Horrible thought of them cunts winning the league but have to admit that it is certainly a serious possibilty this season. I'd still prefer that sevco and their mutant following remain on precisely 0 major trophies forever but it seems like spending cash they don't have is going to pay dividends as it did for oldco ana

Not convinced this is the case. We seem to forget that they get the giros of 50,000 unwashed 18 times a season.

Josh Magennis!!

For all the flack he got when playing in red you have to give him (and Northern Ireland) credit.

Give them credit if you like. Only caught the second half but they were completely outplayed as one would probably expect. But the commentators just about greeting into their microphones because Holland "didn't deserve to win" just because NI were resolute for 75 minutes were embarrassing and factually incorrect.

I think NI deserve masses amount of credit. Firstly for showing what a proper wee country can achieve in the international game.  They've not got better players than us, but have the right mentality.

They played very well in the first half, the cloggies were very poor, but I felt that was down to NI.  They eventually got their equaliser and you knew the winner was coming.

• 2 weeks later...

Harry Kane is a diving cunt. Zero comment or acknowledgement from English commentators. Not even "He's been clever there" like when they branded Sadio Mane a diver against Leicester the other week.

Also VAR is being used by neanderthals which is ruining games. The VAR system only works if you don't let retards officiate it. It cost Arsenal so it's obviously funny that aside they need to sort out how they use it.

I have not been impressed with VAR at all.

Welcome to life in the A-league.  It's almost like the world ignored what has been happening in our league for the past few years.

The only thing that is needed in football is goal line technology.  VAR creates as many problems as it was meant to solve and offsets the incompetence of one onto another.

Taking a gamble on getting up this season. Probably will work. They'll sell Shankland at some point for £2million or so and wipe out any deficit. Just doing what sevco are doing but on a smaller scale

But unlike Sevco Dundee United don't have 50,000 unwashed paying through their gates 20 times a season.