Saturday 4 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v St Johnstone

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Todays fitba

Whilst the dhims had nothing to play for (apart form pride), their fans must be concerned how little they offered. Pathetic really, but I guess this is what they always wanted. A resurgent hunnery whilst still winning the league  ::)

Guess Liverpool fans will have to wait another year to see if indeed, it will be their year.

Watched it, thought it was horrendously turgid. Obviously a cagey affair given it's the 1st leg, but by fuck there was very little quality on show, agree regarding the McAllister winger, he looked okay, bit greedy, but he'll learn as he gets more experienced. That Connolly for the PJM's was a bit if a fucking arsewipe, he acts like my sisters wean when he doesn't get what he wants.

Showing exactly what can be achieved against the Dhims...if you have a fucking go.

DM please note

Seems they will achieve the same as DMs team did with the only exception being they didnt pass up a guilt edge chance to make it 2-1.

Berra seems to be playing the Jackie Macnamara role for Hearts in this pantomime

Pleased we made it but fuck, please don't do it this way around. What staggers me is folk moaning we've got there. Yes it's embarrassing, but no more than folk moaning for moaning sake. Our support seems to be the worst for it at the mo. Even seen some prefer to play the league Cup  ::)

United get a penalty that should never have been and go 1 up against S'murn.

Absolutely unintentional. And I don't buy into this "his arm was in an unnatural position shite"...….. the human body is designed to keep itself in "balance" as far as possible to prevent injury. The arms are integral to this function and act as counterbalances to aid stability.

As I write.....St Boo equalise. Justice!