Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Todays fitba

Guest ally s

They're the rules unfortunately.

I thought up until Fletcher got sent off the ref was giving Man Utd absolutely every decision.  Take nothing away from United though, they thoroughly deserved their win.

If Barcelona make it through it should be cracking final.

They're the rules unfortunately.

I thought up until Fletcher got sent off the ref was giving Man Utd absolutely every decision.  Take nothing away from United though, they thoroughly deserved their win.

If Barcelona make it through it should be cracking final.

I would agree with that in the first half but I think in the second half he was giving more decisions Arsenal's way.

http://sports.inquirer.net/professional/professional/view/20090506-203500/Arsenal-fan-hangs-himself-in-Kenya

Bit extreme! Surely he could have organised a few of his mates to get together, print of a few bits of paper with AWMG on and stand outside the Emirates.

Down from that....

highbury heavon12:57

wat a id10t dat shud of been adebayour hu shud be ded after dat performanse last nit£ LOL wengers got 2 go imho he has takend is club as far as he can he is a manager hu is stuk in da glory years of 2003/04 he sold r best playas and playd sh1t yungstors lyk G1BB$ i hav been a g00ner sins the l8 90s & my reword is this i myt go n support manu in da final now cuz arsenal arnt gonna win it eva LMFAO

???

I see that cunt Graham Poll says the decision to give a penalty was right because "when Fletcher goes for the ball he knows he will bring Fabregas down in the process".  ???

Answers on a postcard becuase I'm fucked if I know what that means.

If a ref looks at that (after the fact, on replay) and says it's a penalty then I no longer understand football.

At the time it was understandable that the penalty was given and he was subsequently sent off (angle and split second decision) but to have no right of appeal is beyond shit.

NAIROBI - An Arsenal fan in football-mad Kenya hung himself following his team's 4-1 aggregate drubbing by arch-rivals Manchester United in the Champions League semi-final, police said Wednesday.

Suleiman Alphonso Omondi, a 29-year-old Kenyan living in the capital Nairobi's Embakasi neighbourhood, hung himself in his Arsenal shirt late Tuesday after the match, police said.

That's devotion for ya.  Just as well we're not that emotional here in the NE of Scotland, there'd be nae dandies left.

I see that cunt Graham Poll says the decision to give a penalty was right because "when Fletcher goes for the ball he knows he will bring Fabregas down in the process".  ???

Answers on a postcard becuase I'm fucked if I know what that means.

It means that graeme poll is a fudd

simples

For the good of football it has to be a Barca win tonight please :thumbsup:

No desire to see yet another Man Utd v Chelsea final. When you see football played the way Barca did at the weekend you just want more of it.

Essien has scored his fair share of belters, one against the Arse in particular.

He's one of these players that doesn't score many, and generally when he attempts them they go miles wide etc...but when he hits the sweet spot, they tend to be some of the best goals you'll see!

What a prick Andy Gray is.

A slight tug on Drogba's shirt and he's down like a sack of tatties, but apparently its a stonewaller.

This is not looking good from a purist's point of view.  Chelsea are playing a very disciplined 10 men behind the ball .

What a prick Andy Gray is.

A slight tug on Drogba's shirt and he's down like a sack of tatties, but apparently its a stonewaller.

This is not looking good from a purist's point of view.  Chelsea are playing a very disciplined 10 men behind the ball .

Seconded.  Tried to say Essien's goal was as good as Zidane's at Hampden! It was a cracking strike but was never as difficult as Zizou's.  He doesn't understand that by constantly over-stating things he actually leads to doing the thing a dis-service.