Saturday 4 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v St Johnstone

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Todays fitba

Abergreen c unt!

Indeed. I was wearing a Dons tracksuit at the time, too!!!  My old man had a few words with both of them though, I think just to say thanks for turning up... and the nice thing was that my dad thanked them again and Billy Davies said "Too many fenians here big man" to my dad, whose first names are Bernard Michael Patrick, guess where he's from, eh?  Billy Reid and Billy Davies are spastics. Bigotted spastics at that.  I hope they fuck off out the game as soon as possible. They epitomise everything that's wrong with scottish football.

Indeed. I was wearing a Dons tracksuit at the time, too!!!  My old man had a few words with both of them though, I think just to say thanks for turning up... and the nice thing was that my dad thanked them again and Billy Davies said "Too many fenians here big man" to my dad, whose first names are Bernard Michael Patrick, guess where he's from, eh?  Billy Reid and Billy Davies are spastics. Bigotted spastics at that.  I hope they fuck off out the game as soon as possible. They epitomise everything that's wrong with scottish football.

I agree with your descriptions of Reid and Davies. Perr a c unts. Reid is a notoriously bitter pill. That said, Reid has done a better than decent job keeping Accies up.

I agree with your descriptions of Reid and Davies. Perr a c unts. Reid is a notoriously bitter pill. That said, Reid has done a better than decent job keeping Accies up.

That much is true.  I wouldn't pish on either of them if my life depended on it.  Cunts of the highest order bar none.

I'd quite like them to stay up for one more season, just so I can see their new ground.

Surgery can only cover up the surface. You can rebuild a flaky old hole as many times as you like. Its still gonna be a shit experience.

hearts pumping united 3-0

United on the same goal difference as us now that being zero.

So if we win against hibs next week and they lose to the huns then we finish 4th.

Please let it happen! i don't care if that means the Jambo's in Europe. As long as we get there!