Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

AFC Vs Saints

Well after throwing my toys out the pram and not going on Tuesday night I will be heading back along to my usual seat tomorrow to watch us give these fairmer cunts a real good skelping.

Should be a good game and I am hoping the tactics tombola has been locked away and Deek just lets us play the way we can and doesn't fuck about with the back line.

COYR

In/out? Undecided. Still sulking. To be decided the morn.

Depends how much work comes in overnight. Not looking forward to the prospect but would feel awful if we won big twice in 4 days and I stayed away for both so probably a yes. Pretty much on top of things that I could go no problem, just struggling with the desire to. And at my old age, pre 3 o'clock drinking isn't as attractive as it always has been previously.

Just back - A predictable result,and maybe lucky to get nil at the end.

Maybe weve picked up a bit of a thing about playing St J,but despite their stuffiness,I think they were very beatable. Thought some of the close one twos etc were our best bet of getting thru St J,so was surprised to see Pawlett and McGinn go off.

Couple of things that could be improved - not enough of our forwards get ahead of the ball in anticipation of the next pass,nor make themselves available enough for the man in possession of the ball,or work hard enough to find/create space.Often see the ball going out to the wing,and the winger is left to produce some sort of magic by himself,or swing an aimless ball into the middle,with minimal results.Give him another option

Dont think anyone played that badly,worked hard enough but not clever enough.Might even have left Rooney and Stockley on the bench and let the fast tricky players run at them all day

Considine my MOTM