Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Us v Personal Hygiene Challenged Mob

Haven't started a match thread since before first lock down, so in the hope of bringing a change in our luck here goes.

It is going to be a brave  man/woman that forecasts up taking anything out of Wednesday evening.

Typing this at half time of the game at Fir Park and they are ripping Motherwell a new one.

Two defeats this week for Glass and it is season over and the knives will be well and truly out for him.

Out

Work

Red TV

Staying off social media

1-5 (Ramirez)

28 minutes ago, BigAl said:

Haven't started a match thread since before first lock down,

So that was your fault? 😷

Wednesday - see to be honest, and this is a total defeatist attitude which I hate having - but I just want us to come out of it injury free because Fir Park is the big one.

Woods

Ojo Gallagher Bates Mackenzie

Barron McGeouch

Kennedy Jenks McLennan

Ruth

That team will do. Mackenzie needs the game time, apart from that wrap everyone in cotton wool. 

2-0 the Dons...

1 hour ago, Panda said:

So that was your fault? 😷

Wednesday - see to be honest, and this is a total defeatist attitude which I hate having - but I just want us to come out of it injury free because Fir Park is the big one.

Woods

Ojo Gallagher Bates Mackenzie

Barron McGeouch

Kennedy Jenks McLennan

Ruth

That team will do. Mackenzie needs the game time, apart from that wrap everyone in cotton wool. 

2-0 the Dons...

Drugs or alcohol 😉

Did you have too. I was trying to pretend this game was not happening. Need to up our game massively from Saturday. Will need to make 1 change anyway as Montgomery will not be able to play against his parent club. Hopefully Lewis recovers from his illness as Woods being in goal gives me the fear. Expect Brown to start as well. Victims looked really good yesterday and even if we do play well we could still lose. Play as we did in last few and this could be a “it’s only 3 points” game. 

Oot

work

hiding behind the couch

flat

3-0 no Dons scorer