Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Summer rebuild

5 hours ago, HaarDon said:

If he goes for less than £1mill,  it's a case of Dick Turpin.

Agree he is a decent player HaarDon but not sure what he has done to justify your valuation.  I was more concerned about losing GMS when he left than I am at the prospect of Hedges going. I’d like to think it would make McLennan think he had a real opportunity to stand up and make himself counted because if he doesn’t screw the nut in the next 18 months he will find himself playing for Caley or Hamilton.

2 hours ago, wokinginashearerwonderland said:

Agree he is a decent player HaarDon but not sure what he has done to justify your valuation.  I was more concerned about losing GMS when he left than I am at the prospect of Hedges going. I’d like to think it would make McLennan think he had a real opportunity to stand up and make himself counted because if he doesn’t screw the nut in the next 18 months he will find himself playing for Caley or Hamilton.

Caley or Hamilton might be ambitious if he doesnt step it up.Frustrating player,looks intelligent,like there should be something worth working on,....til he takes to the pitch,and more often than not youre wondering,...what the heck you doing yi flippin spoon??  :doh:

On 11/08/2021 at 04:49, Elgindon said:

Caley or Hamilton might be ambitious if he doesnt step it up.Frustrating player,looks intelligent,like there should be something worth working on,....til he takes to the pitch,and more often than not youre wondering,...what the heck you doing yi flippin spoon??  :doh:

Min, with language like that you will be up for a ban. ?

But surely he will be cup tied for League Cup and Europa Conference League ?

Seriously though, if true I take my hat off to Cormack for sanctioning this proposed move. Thought at best we'd maybe get a couple of loan players coming in. It could of course be a sign that someone is on their way out for decent fee ?

Interesting couple of weeks ahead by the looks of it.

4 hours ago, BigAl said:

That allegedly is only relevant if the offer is from a non UK club.

Cormack on the phone to the Atlanta boys this morning ?

That would be an interesting development. Bought by Atlanta and loaned straight back to the dandies. About 90% of me would hate to see such a move, with around 10% finding it incredibly funny.

1 hour ago, RicoS321 said:

That would be an interesting development. Bought by Atlanta and loaned straight back to the dandies. About 90% of me would hate to see such a move, with around 10% finding it incredibly funny.

I know I'm stretching the boundaries but even better would be Atlanta pay £500k for him, immediately sell him to us for the same amount whilst signing Hernandez on a permanant deal and bunging us say quarter of a million to boot ?

1 hour ago, scotfree said:

Fair play to Boyle, hopefully he has caused the HIVS to spunk a bit of their budget on his new deal.

His improved terms might allow him to get his shopping @ Waitrose now instead of Asda ? (read the article for understanding ?)