Sunday 19th May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Ross County v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Summer transfer window

Why dont we all make a runour that we r after Kenny Miller.

Thatll put a riople in their sashes the cunts

might be believable if they had some fucker we needed. Genuine question, which current hun would make a positive impact on our squad?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

might be believable if they had some fucker we needed. Genuine question, which current hun would make a positive impact on our squad?

If I took my red tinted shades off I would say Lee Wallace is a better LB than Andy Considine.  Not sure he would be a positive influence in the squad though.

I see Motherwell have added another forward to their ranks, and with Louis Moult still not having signed the contract he was offered, I suspect we will go back with a further bid.

For me, this has similarities with the Tansey deal, player wanted to come but was taken out of hands by the club.

We added to the coffers slightly by getting into the 3rd Qualifying Round of Europe, I'd be disappointed if we didn't add at least another 100k to our initial offer and see if they bite. 

Would definitely prefer Moult over Maloney and think shipping Miles Storey to Motherwell would perhaps help the deal. Also feel signing Maloney would mean Scott Wright getting less opportunity and I'd really like to see him given more time this season.

A little surprised at DM saying nobody will leave as both Storey and Storie have had little or no chance here for close to a year now. Then again he says before the start of the season, window closes at the end of August, almost a month in.

Would definitely prefer Moult over Maloney and think shipping Miles Storey to Motherwell would perhaps help the deal. Also feel signing Maloney would mean Scott Wright getting less opportunity and I'd really like to see him given more time this season.

A little surprised at DM saying nobody will leave as both Storey and Storie have had little or no chance here for close to a year now. Then again he says before the start of the season, window closes at the end of August, almost a month in.

LA

DM saying that he sees Wright playing a big part in our season.

I rate him very highly and looks like McInnes does too.

I think we should keep Storey.

he definitely has skills and seems to be trying to prove a point with the pre season games I think.

That little run he did yesterday was excellent.

i think if we get either maloney,may or moult some one from either stockley,storey or storie has to go out on loan or sold as wright can play the wings or uptop so he'd miss out games cos of them.

I'm amazed Storie is still here, tbh.  Stockley i'd imagine we'd keep, but Storey's days certainly looked numbered at the end of last season.

I'd forgotten we even had storie on the books still until recently. Waste of a wage surely?

Very much so, he is not without talent but attitude stinks. Bit of a ned in his hometown.

However as he is under contract we cannot force him to go anywhere else. He would be unlikely to earn what he gets with us and although he wouldn't lose out by going on loan elsewhere with us subsiding his wages, he cannot be forced to do so. Having said this he is obviously better placed do so as by playing regularly at least he will put himself in the shop window for prospective employers after his contract run out next summer. I think he will be away to Morton or similar for the season before the end of the window.

That's a quite shocking piece of Journalism if we're being honest. Aberdeen Star? SPFL Star? A club spokesman said " The club have to stand by their player " I smell shite.

What the fuck was he speaking to a hardbitten looking bint like that anyway?

She looks a minker to me.