Scottish Premiership - Ross County v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Summer transfer window

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GMS a fantastic buy in my opinion.

If Derek can get the same form that he showed at Dundee Utd then we have a real player on our hands and if we really only paid £150k, bargain!!

Latest media reports linking us with Arnason again and it seems Moult wants to move to us and has Motherwell to accept a bid from us if the money is right.

GMS a fantastic buy in my opinion.

If Derek can get the same form that he showed at Dundee Utd then we have a real player on our hands and if we really only paid £150k, bargain!!

Latest media reports linking us with Arnason again and it seems Moult wants to move to us and has Motherwell to accept a bid from us if the money is right.

I would be thoroughly pleased if both of those happened.  Arnason was brilliant for Iceland and from what I saw of Malmo at CB.  Experience isn't what we necessarily need, but he has a cool head and we know that Reynolds needs one of those alongside.

Moult is proven goalscorer and young enough for us to cash in on at a later date too.

I would be thoroughly pleased if both of those happened.  Arnason was brilliant for Iceland and from what I saw of Malmo at CB.  Experience isn't what we necessarily need, but he has a cool head and we know that Reynolds needs one of those alongside.

Moult is proven goalscorer and young enough for us to cash in on at a later date too.

Arnason and Moult and I'd happily say that our transfer business was completed....incoming at any rate. I suspect there may be a couple of departures.

Arnason and Moult and I'd happily say that our transfer business was completed....incoming at any rate. I suspect there may be a couple of departures.

Agreed, i'd be very pleased with that!  Ideally I guess it would be Storey and Stockley heading out.  Along with Storie I guess.

so from McInnes comments just over a week ago "another central defender in","a player who can play several positions",and " a wide player"

Defender - Arnason, Wide player - McKay Steven. Will Maloney be the several positions option? or is he in addition...if he signs...