Saturday 4 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v St Johnstone

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Ryan Jack

While I'm not a Jack fan, has he confirmed he's joining Rangers or is it still all rumours? He's getting dogs abuse for something that may not happen.....

...he knows the feelings of the fans, especially after Sunday, easy to quash by simply saying he's not going there.

The fact he hasn't......

Hun bastard

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's still mental for not going to USA.

And should never get in the team for the final or the bench.

It's become subliminal to the players and fans of both supports and is now extremely detrimental to our efforts against what is already an almost impossible task ahead.

We have a good enough team without Christie or Jack who must all be at their best to beat Celtic.

A big ask but doable.

I'll be very disappointed if O'Connor is dropped again, this time time for a turncoat, who has unsettled probably the fans the most, as the team don't look unsettled, just to bring Jack into the team. The guy has played absolutely fine and there is no reason to replace him with Jack, is there? Maybe some will argue that Jack is better etc.... Who knows

I just hope it's as you where really since Jacks " Injury "

I'll be very disappointed if O'Connor is dropped again, this time time for a turncoat, who has unsettled probably the fans the most, as the team don't look unsettled, just to bring Jack into the team. The guy has played absolutely fine and there is no reason to replace him with Jack, is there? Maybe some will argue that Jack is better etc.... Who knows

I just hope it's as you where really since Jacks " Injury "

I know it was under very different circumstances but didn't Jack return from injury at the 2014 LCF?

Honestly, is it worth playing an at best half match fit Jack? His head cannot be in the right place and he's not fully match fit to play the best team in the league. He'll probably get abuse from some sections of both sets of fans. I'd go with O'Connor, Shinnie, and McLean in the middle of midfield. Jack on the bench. Sad ending to his Aberdeen career, should never have come to this, and shouldn't have come out that he was leaving, should have done exactly what McGinn has done.

You'd think this would be a time when our esteemed supporters group DST would pitch in and ask for clarification from the club?

Maybe not, but I would like to have seen something. They don't have to be dicks, just say to the club that: they have concerns that many supporters will not give the team their full backing if one of the players is perceived to be joining der hun. As the issue has been made public, it cannot be ignored etc etc. Ryan has been a good servant etc and as an Aberdeen loon he should know the ill feeling that would be caused by moving to the scum. His career choices are, of course, entirely his own but out of respect for the fans and his teammates clarification of his intentions either way should be forthcoming due to the magnitude of the event.

I assume this type of situation is exactly that which DST was designed for? The difficult questions that represent fans concerns.

The club have confirmed he is leaving, nothing more for them to do.

He is free to sign for whoever he pleases and there is no proof he has told DM his intentions.

Personally think he was waiting for a big money move down south but it hasn't materialised, that'll be his agent spouting shite about him being better than he is.

The club have confirmed he is leaving, nothing more for them to do.

He is free to sign for whoever he pleases and there is no proof he has told DM his intentions.

Personally think he was waiting for a big money move down south but it hasn't materialised, that'll be his agent spouting shite about him being better than he is.

Technically there is proof that he's told McInnes where he's not going though? There is an interview from around 3-4 weeks ago in where the manager clearly says he's had assurances from Ryan that he hasn't and doesn't intend to speak to Rangers. McInnes then proceeded to say that he trusts Ryan. Would be a rather large kick in the bollocks if he does go there after that, no? 

Technically there is proof that he's told McInnes where he's not going though? There is an interview from around 3-4 weeks ago in where the manager clearly says he's had assurances from Ryan that he hasn't and doesn't intend to speak to Rangers. McInnes then proceeded to say that he trusts Ryan. Would be a rather large kick in the bollocks if he does go there after that, no?

Somebody posted this on ad-mad -

Friday 14 April

Derek McInnes press conference

"I spoke to Ryan this morning as I normally do at training. He gave me assurances that there has been no contact, that he doesn’t anticipate contact and that it's not something he’s interested in.

Ryan feels that he is really happy here. He hasn’t ruled out staying here and we’re all hoping that he will be here.

But if he does decide to move on his likely destination will be England. He sees that maybe being his next opportunity if he decides to leave Aberdeen.

"So there’s absolutely nothing in it and you have to question the reason for it, whether it’s to try and destabilise us or whatever.

"I have been assured by Ryan – and I trust Ryan – that he nor his agent have had any contact with Rangers."