Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Ryan Jack

Jack hasn't announced anything other than he is leaving.

The papers are the ones claiming to be in the know - hardly surprising as they make money off spreading rumours.

That's true, but the silence from Jack is deafening. He knows what the papers say and he also knows what the fans will think, yet still he's keeping quiet.

That says it all.

What we want is transparency, not this circus that has started around one players defection. A circus that comes right before the Scottish Cup Final. If he wants to keep everything a secret then go and do it in a beach resort somewhere and keep the fuck away from the real football shit because the last thing we need as a club is the distraction.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would not be slightest bit surprised to see Ryan Jack leading team out with armband on come Saturday 3pm.

If its a disastrous result its meltdown on here and twitter.

Couldn't care less who he signs for, but shouldn't start cup final and somebody asked about transparency. Certainly a lot of bullshit going on as supposedly he had a groin tear and operation only for him to look pretty fit to me v Thistle. Very very quick recovery.

Would not be slightest bit surprised to see Ryan Jack leading team out with armband on come Saturday 3pm.

If its a disastrous result its meltdown on here and twitter.

And no one would be tugging over it more than you!

I remember when the rumour surfaced months ago, the Zombie horde were beeling, he's pish, he's no even their best player etc...

Now the likelihood is he'll go there, he's now a captain in the making for them, better than their entire central midfield, a pure minted Scottish prospect ( He's 25, hardly a prospect as such ) the list is endless, they really are the gift that keeps on giving.

I can't wait til they spend around 2-3 million in total and the promise of the 10+ million to spend comment gets completely ignored, happy clapping cockwombles.

The manager has put a lot of faith in Jack, persuaded him to stay when we could have made a healthy profit from him leaving, made him captain despite the concerns of the fans, and even now he's speaking up about concentrating on (and enjoying the build up to) a huge game next weekend, rather than thinking about individual players. He's still protecting Jack and the best interests of AFC, saying the right things and oozing class as always.

Now it seems Ryan Jack will repay that loyalty and faith by signing for our bitterest rivals, and giving Mcinnes a horrible situation to deal with prior to our biggest game in years.

Jack can go to the Huns, that's his choice, but there should have been no discussions with them and no rumours about it coming out until AFTER the cup final. He's let Aberdeen fc, McInnes, and the fans down really badly.  >:D

what happens if he plays in finale and Scott Brown breaks his leg with one of his ooops he didn't mean it tackles will he still be Zombie bound ?    p.s. first ever post so be nice

Welcome aboard!  :thumbsup:

If that were to happen, wouldn't be our problem  ;D

what happens if he plays in finale and Scott Brown breaks his leg with one of his ooops he didn't mean it tackles will he still be Zombie bound ?    p.s. first ever post so be nice

One of the downsides of the Bosman system (player wise) happens.

Then its a case of seeing if your loyalty to your current (or one of your past Clubs) holds any sway.

Ur not gogs from abmad who was there years ago are you?

Welcome.

theres a chap called gogsred already on here,think he may be an Abmad refugee

Some people suggesting Jack to the Hun is a done deal,but the speculation may be benefitting his agent in still trying to secure a deal,not necessarily with Rangers, hence the non confirmation...

Was indeed Charlie's last game for us. And yes his return to the Dhims had been announced a few weeks earlier.

And he stuck away the penalty with aplomb.

Charlie was a born and bred Weegie who was raselickbyrawaybutbigman from his Mother's milk.

Ryan Jack is a local loon and our club captain.

If he goes to Sevco there is no ill too extreme for what I would wish on him.

It needs to be clarified publicly now and Del needs to name hs cup final side accordingly.

If Jack is going to Sevco he should not be in the same postcode as Hampden on Saturday.

If he's not going to Sevco, say so now and let us get on with the build up.

theres a chap called gogsred already on here,think he may be an Abmad refugee

Some people suggesting Jack to the Hun is a done deal,but the speculation may be benefitting his agent in still trying to secure a deal,not necessarily with Rangers, hence the non confirmation...

No Elgindon isn't me. I was on Abmad - still lurk there. 

On this topic maybe Ryan Jack isn't going to the Huns. We shall no doubt find out next week.

Hes going to der hun make no mistake. Wanted to go to Championship but expected offers didnt materialise. Agent had been hoorin him to sevco in January but the Magic Twat wasnt interested.

Agent went back to them in April, Portugueezer liked what he saw and deal was agreed over 2 weeks ago. Will sign early next week. McInnes knows exactly whats happening. Wants him in the team for Saturday. Jack has agreed to keep stum till after the final.

Id rather he wasnt in the team. All our trophy winning teams from the past gain legendary status. His status will be forever soured should he be part of a winning side on Saturday especially if he is allowed to be captain ( i dont think McInnes will be so stupid).

If he had taken the American offer for a season then joined sevco I dont think many of us would have been so objectionable to it. Going direct is the problem that will ruin his reputation forever.

My reasons for him being excluded in the final are thus:

The team have actually outgrown HIM I think.

We don't need him and he's not good enough.

We play a very attacking style which doesn't suit his fucking boring side pass shite.

He's like one of them old Atari games where you can only go sideways and fire.

AtaRian Jack

Please DM don't play him in the final.

Jack shouldnt play in the final purely based on performance.

The team, in my opinion, are playing better without him just now.

Pretty much how I feel, animosity aside, he's not adding value to the team right now.  We've seen some level of fight from the team without him.

Jack shouldnt play in the final purely based on performance.

The team, in my opinion, are playing better without him just now.

If Christie was available, I'd agree. However, as McLean will play further forward, a Shinnie and Jack midfield is the best option I think we've got. Obviously, if it is known that he is to join the hun, then Shinnie and O'Connor should be the preferred option.

You've got to worry about his state of mind too, and as Hebrew said earlier hampden is not the place for a divided support - booing one of our own players. His inclusion will create negativity on a day when everyone (including the support) needs to be on top of their game.

You've got to worry about his state of mind too, and as Hebrew said earlier hampden is not the place for a divided support - booing one of our own players. His inclusion will create negativity on a day when everyone (including the support) needs to be on top of their game.

Genuinely think that was half the problem in the league cup final.  We were all negative because of the line up.  We need the team and the fans to believe from the outset.