Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Ryan Jack

Absolute bollocks! Seriously what planet are you on? Are you some sort of sad sack bored and comes on to forums making out you are "the man in the know" because what you have said is utter pish about MK Dons.

They are a kick in the arse off what top level Aberdeen players would get paid and your second post after this says "none of us knows what MK Dons are offering players"

Erm, make your mind up is it x4 what he gets at Aberdeen as you have said or is it the none of us knows post which you also said? Fuck me are you bipolar?

Right...in the slammer for a night young man.

You need cooling off time.

:P :P

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

plagiarism

noun

the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas (in this case, posts and opinions) and passing them off as one's own.

Does donstalk still have an 'ignore' feature? The last two pages of this thread are fucking horrific..... ::)

Agreed, turning into a car crash.

I'm sure we can all agree no one blames him for chasing the cash, it's his life and career. There are some places you just don't go from one club to another though . I hope for his sake he knows better.

Will be hard seeing him in a sevco top i must admit, looks like he is chasing the £££££ by moving there.

Will stop short of wishing him good luck though if he, as looks likely is going there.  Ryan is a decent player make no mistake , but you know what he's nae that good & i.m.o is easily replaceable, in fact, Tansey may well be a superior player certainly not as negative & shouldnt slow the game down as much as Ryan.

Should he play in final next weekend, no i dont think he should, regardless of whether he is fit or not. :wave:

If the paper talk is right it shows his and The Rangers level of ambition.

Easily replaced.

Thick as fuck if he hasn't considered that he won't be able to live in Aberdeen again. Should have taken the Yank offer. He will end up hiding over there like that wank Robertson after his dalliance with the previous incarnation.

Regardless of anyone's opinion of his abilities as a player, as an Aberdeen loon, he should know the bad feeling of moving to a team playing at Ibrox in blue, so as has been already said (if true) heres to a Stephen Wright-esque Hun career... 

I honestly thought it was just shit stirring all the talk of him moving to the hun, but looks like it is happening.  :(

As a nation we will never progress unless our players learn that moving to either of the cheeks is not a step up in football terms, financially yes, but their careers should be about more than money, if they are good enough the money should take care of itself anyway.

Unless their is a dramatic shift in his playing style I can see him ending up as liked at Ibrox as Ricky Fester, now that would be funny.

If the paper talk is right it shows his and The Rangers level of ambition.

Easily replaced.

Thick as fuck if he hasn't considered that he won't be able to live in Aberdeen again. Should have taken the Yank offer. He will end up hiding over there like that wank Robertson after his dalliance with the previous incarnation.

Regardless of anyone's opinion of his abilities as a player, as an Aberdeen loon, he should know the bad feeling of moving to a team playing at Ibrox in blue, so as has been already said (if true) heres to a Stephen Wright-esque Hun career...

He's mental for not going to America IMO.

Reportedly £10,000/week and all the benefits of not being next to miserable Scottish cunts.

Nuts

I do genuinely wish a durrant type injury on the turncoat little bastard if he goes to them. Preferably preseason.

May nothing but physical and psychological hurt haunt your every waking hour.

That's a fecking embarrassment of a post min, gie herself a shake.

This whole thread has turned into hysterical nonsense, Huns must be wetting themselves over some of the reactions on here.

This whole thread has turned into hysterical nonsense, Huns must be wetting themselves over some of the reactions on here.

Not at all, the only embarrassment is the sanitised pish that folk spout these days. You may well want to pat him on the back and wish him the best, but, if that's where he ends up then to me that's quite unforgivable. I'm a person that holds a fucking grudge...

Same attitude I had when Robertson and Wright went there and Snelders after that.

You could almost forgive Theo, he wasn't brought up to understand and realise the distaste and hatred towards those fuckers, but anyone with any sense of dignity would at least go and fuck off somewhere else for a season first.

Kind of like dumping your wife and then shacking up with her sister...you just don't.

Sorry OD I'm with CvB on this one.

Would be epic if he signed a 3 year contract with them on 8-10k/week and he was crocked for the majority of it. Fuck Jack and fuck Sevco.

And fuck having him within a 5 mile radius of Hampden next week. He can watch the game in the Louden Hun Pub with his new neanderthal fans ( rancid cunts will be supporting us. Bit like having Jimmy Savile as your childminder)

Stand free

Twitter is hilarious. Sevco fans claiming he's a world beater and we have been clamouring for a Scotland  call up for him for years. If it happens, their disappointment next season when they realise they signed the least inspiring of our midfield three will be a delight.  Even more hilarious is their claims he supported them as a boy. Can just imagine the conversation at his school, "who do you support Ryan?"

Wee Ryan Jack "you won't have heard of them yet because they won't be formed until 2012 but they're the greatest  team ever, they're going to win the Petrofac Training Cup and ahthing ".

Considine captaining the team in the second half today spoke volumes.

But I see no reason DM would give him 45 today if Jack wasn't going to play a part next week, which is really disappointing.

The attitude of the other subs to him today - McGinn and Shinnie in particular - said a lot. They had a laugh as they didn't want to walk out beside him as the subs came out.  Jack looked stoney faced and stared ahead the whole walk up the side of the pitch.

He's a wee rat bastard and he's played McInnes like a fiddle.

McInnes has a massive decision to make re Jack and the cup final - absolutely cannot be in the right frame of mind and we need a totally united support at Hampden, canny be booing one of our players when we need to be focusing on the team and 100% encouraging them.

So fuck him and don't have anywhere near the cup final

I hope he has left our club in the next couple of days

I would never wish injury on him or anything like that, he probably feels a move to them will get him a Scotland cap - and you know what, he's probably right. It's pathetic.

I don't think our chances of winning next Saturday are particularly enhanced by his presence, so if I was DM I'd be tempted to leave him out, or leave him on the bench. If we do win, I don't want to see him lifting the cup.

Can anyone refresh my memory.....Last time we won the Scottish cup, was that not Charlie Nicholas's last game for us? And was his return to Celtic not common knowledge before that game?  :dunno:

I dont think the manager could have been any more transparent if he tried post match:

"Ask everyone to enjoy the week, and support the team.  Lets concentrate on what is important".

Same petty stuff went on when Ryan Christie joined, same knee-jerk reactions.  Its a PR disaster for Ryan Jack but its not important really.

I dont think the manager could have been any more transparent if he tried post match:

"Ask everyone to enjoy the week, and support the team.  Lets concentrate on what is important".

Same petty stuff went on when Ryan Christie joined, same knee-jerk reactions.  Its a PR disaster for Ryan Jack but its not important really.

It's hardly the same thing tho. I'm pretty sure if our captain had announced he was signing for Dundee Utd we would all have wished him & his career well.

Talking to a Celtic fan tonight and he agrees the timing is a disgrace and I believe as supporters we are allowed to feel concerned re our team's prep for one of the biggest games we have played in recent seasons