Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Ryan Jack

Not quite the fuck off I was hoping for, but not too bad a response

"McInnes said: "I find it strange that the Rangers manager feels the need to talk about other clubs so much.

"His job as Rangers manager is to finish above Celtic. He shouldn't be talking about our players but each to their own."

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"McInnes said: "I find it strange that the Rangers manager feels the need to talk about other clubs so much.

"His job as Rangers manager is to finish above Celtic. He shouldn't be talking about our players but each to their own."

It'll be all handshakes and laughs tomorrow night, guarantee it.

Boy on the Hat saying Jacks missus has been telling her workmates that they are moving to Glasgow.

If this is true I'd be putting him in against Thistle at the weekend and tell him to say farewell to the fans. And then tell Consi to "accidentally" fly right into him when we are defending a corner or set piece and flatten the fucker. I'm sure his dodgy shoulder will be fine....

And on no account would I even want him in the stand watching the cup final far less taking any active part. He knows the score of what signing for der Hun means to us..

Innocent until proven guilty.

Jack has been a good player for us, no need to start badmouthing him just because of some unsubstantiated shite-stirring by the Sevco manager.

Of course, if he does actually sign for Sevco, fire in by all means.  ;D

Sevconian on hun media now saying he will have news on Jack signing for them tomorrow  quote " straight from the horse's mouth" unquote....

I've read Friday...we'll see I guess. IF it's true, he shouldn't be surprised by what will follow.

Seems a pity he'd sully his reputation with dons fans by signing for them, I'm sure a man of his calibre could have found a similar payday elsewhere.

Talented boy, composed, plays with his head up and does the simple stuff well. However I wouldn't fear playing against a Rangers team with Jack at the heart of it, and if that's the level of their ambition we've nothing to worry about for the foreseeable future.

Seems a pity he'd sully his reputation with dons fans by signing for them, I'm sure a man of his calibre could have found a similar payday elsewhere.

Talented boy, composed, plays with his head up and does the simple stuff well. However I wouldn't fear playing against a Rangers team with Jack at the heart of it, and if that's the level of their ambition we've nothing to worry about for the foreseeable future.

Great post loon. He was an average servant in an average team, one that was never going to win fuck all, especially under the muppets of managers we've had the whole time he's been at AFC. He can fuck off. Mr nothing is how I'll remember him. Hope the huns give him a gig. Just proves how inept they are if they do. The boy's a total fud.

He'd be a fool to go there, he knows what we think of mutant fc,  but stranger things have happened, If he does go to them I hope it goes the same way as it did with Foster.

I certainly dont. That chunt returned from Mordor with a league winners medal in his hipper..... I want sevco to remain on 0 championships for all eternity ( or at least till they go bust)

His reply was perfect.

Good on ya DM.

Also takin the piss out of Pedro by saying that any premiership manager would've finished in 2nd spot given the budget the Huns have.

Brilliant.

:rofl:

I notice a couple of the more shit stirring "news sites" are claiming this evening that the huns have made an official approach and that Jack has turned down Columbus Crew and Barnsley.

If...and obviously it's still a big if, he did go...what do you think Shinnie would do to the little turncoat prick when we play then next season..

I notice a couple of the more shit stirring "news sites" are claiming this evening that the huns have made an official approach and that Jack has turned down Columbus Crew and Barnsley.

If...and obviously it's still a big if, he did go...what do you think Shinnie would do to the little turncoat prick when we play then next season..

If, as we all suspect he is, a spineless bastard, I fully expect Shinnie to break him. Jack would piss himself with fear.

Obviously if he stays, happy days  ;)

They'd be signing our 3rd best central midfielder (after Shinnie and McLean).

I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.

Having said that, I'd rather we got McLean tied up to a long term contract before the new season kicks off considering we paid a hefty (for us) sum for him.

If, as we all suspect he is, a spineless bastard, I fully expect Shinnie to break him. Jack would piss himself with fear.

Obviously if he stays, happy days  ;)

Suspect it's all nonsense and really hope it is. Saying that fuck setting shinnie on him if it is true, let O'Connor loose on him  ;)

Jack has never been much of a leader.  He should never have been appointed Captain in the first place.  Never a captain, no stature in middle, no leadership traits.  I see him pointing and finger jabbing his teammates a lot after goals against.

Only now in Shinnie have the club got a true superb leader to replace Russ Anderson.

A lot of folk forgetting that Jack can treble his money or more at Rangers and gets European football also plus a 3 year contract. 

Jack has never been much of a leader.  He should never have been appointed Captain in the first place.  Never a captain, no stature in middle, no leadership traits.  I see him pointing and finger jabbing his teammates a lot after goals against.

Only now in Shinnie have the club got a true superb leader to replace Russ Anderson.

A lot of folk forgetting that Jack can treble his money or more at Rangers and gets European football also plus a 3 year contract.

Who's forgetting that?  ???