Saturday 4 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v St Johnstone

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Ryan Jack

People change their minds but i have to say.

What a lying cunt .

And a pussy for not being honest in the 1st place.

If hed said months ago...." well its not something ive been looking at but i have to admit, if the right offer came along, id take it."

Id have a bit more respect for him.

:-[

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

another massive error of judegment by mcinnes ? pretty evident to a lot of us jack was a divisive character compare him to shinnie.... night and day

I'd say so, but he also probably felt he'd earned the trust of his players.  Says more about Ryhun than anything else. Feeble and pathetic character.  Let the onslaught commence.

Jack's agent had approached Warburton when he was at the huns but Warburton wasn't interested.  He then approached Caixinha when he took over and he was interested.

The little rat has been trying to engineer a move there for months but was telling McInnes it wasn't the huns he was going to.

Caixinha is just a puppet. His media interviews are scripted, look at the amount of times he mentions "history", it's like a mantra.

The boy Mendes is the latest to be pilfering their "warchest", peddling duds and never were's.

The Jack signing is driven by their media department as they think it will unseat us from second.

As I posted earlier in this thread, it shows the level of ambition of both. Jack wants to play pretend, rather than actually test himself and improve as a player. The Sevco want to finish second above Aberdeen. None of Alves, Jack or Pena are going to have the sevco challenging the tims, it's all about trying to beat us, but the hun's lap it up because their signing foreigners and getting "one over" on us.

All I hope is their mates helping in Sunderland don't assist them in fucking us over by selling a load of bullshit to McInnes, hopefully he is bright enough to see the transparency of the situation. I'm sure I read that Moyes resigned as he wasn't getting any of the parachute payment. It's a situation worse than Bristol City, with a club and fan base with much higher expectations.

I do genuinely wish a durrant type injury on the turncoat little bastard if when he goes to them. Preferably preseason.

May nothing but physical and psychological hurt haunt your every waking hour <edit> you fucking cunt <edit>

I would just like to update my personal feelings from earlier.

What a hun cunt. Be interesting to hear his actual reasoning for this move, beyond the "he knows what it means to play for Rangers" bullshit. Weird one like. Just can't see the benefit to his career and life. I hope he doesn't get injured. I hope he experiences a drop in form and sits on their bench for the next 3 years, whilst we tear him to shreds in any game he plays against us.

What a hun cunt. Be interesting to hear his actual reasoning for this move, beyond the "he knows what it means to play for Rangers" bullshit. Weird one like. Just can't see the benefit to his career and life. I hope he doesn't get injured. I hope he experiences a drop in form and sits on their bench for the next 3 years, whilst we tear him to shreds in any game he plays against us.

Just back from day on hrbea h to this.

Agree with every word of Rico's post.

Got to say that Jack and his agent comeput of this as complete and utter cunts.

Just back from day on hrbea h to this.

Agree with every word of Rico's post.

Got to say that Jack and his agent comeput of this as complete and utter cunts.

Given the spelling in my above post it is fairly obvious to all that large amounts of alcohol have also been involved in my day

Seeing as we had celtic early in season just finished I would reckon we will get der Hun at Iprix fairly early in the new season probably second or third game in. Odds on Stockley removing a few of the cunts teeth with an accidental flailing elbow?

Even better would be some no mark defender from FC Tonkatoy in Jibrovia doing the cunt's cruciate in during a 1st round EL qualifier and simultaneously pumping the tribute act over the 2 legs

I'd rather he stayed injury free and played every minute of every game as they once again finish in our shadow in every single competition they play in. That way he'll have no excuses to hide behind for being an ordinary component of an ordinary team and will be obvious to all why the big move to England that he was expecting never came close to happening.

Wow, he has actually gone and done it, what a moron. His quotes about them stick in my throat also, how can it be an honour and privilege  to play for a 5 year old club?

A fresh challenge Ryan is NOT moving to either half of the Old Firm, it is about moving to a new league and testing yourself in a different enviroment.

Fuck him and his new club.

Someone has strung us along, the club and supporters as a whole.

According to McInnes, Jack told him he hadn't, and doesn't intend or anticipate, to speak to them, the likelihood is he'll go to England.

Either Jack is a lying fucking reprobate, or McInnes was just trying to calm the storm before the Cup Final/Season Tickets renewal etc....

Either way, we have lost an average SPFL midfielder, gained one back ( Tansey ) and gained an actual captain in Shinnie.

Life goes on.