Worst Aberdeen XI?

I done it.  :wave:

Grassi in midfield?...

???

Was a bit selective I admit. What I was trying to say was that he was bad enough in his actual position, so McGhee starting him for a string of games in the centre of midfield made him (and the team) look substantially worse. Probably a failed attempt on my part to appear clever. Justified it in the accompanying piece:

Although initially a defender, the most backward of logic from Mark McGhee saw Grassi thrust into the centre of midfield, where his dizzying clumsiness was laid bare. Left-footed and calamitous, he seemed bewildered by the pace and even the standard of SPL football, watching games take place around him before periodically sticking out a wild leg like a terrified horse in the middle of a busy shopping precinct. The high watermark of his popularity came after just a couple of fleeting appearances, when he donned an AFC-themed facemask to protect a fractured cheekbone. If only Davide hadn’t kicked a ball subsequently, he’d be remembered a hero.

And aye, Ifil was that bad.  ;)