Wednesday 29th May 2024

Scottish League Cup Group Stage Draw - 1pm

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

SPL Young Player of the Month is....aka The Ryan Fraser Thread

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aberdeen defender Joe Shaughnessy has been named Clydesdale Bank Premier League Young Player of the Month for December. Shaughnessy (20) has been in excellent form for Aberdeen throughout December. In what was a mixed month for Aberdeen results wise, Joe has shown great consistency and started all five league games for his club. Aberdeen began the month with consecutive 2-0 defeats to both Hearts and Kilmarnock, however they bounced back with a 2-0 victory over St Johnstone. Aberdeen then fell to a 4-1 defeat at Motherwell but again responded in style with a 3-1 win over Dundee. Shaughnessy who was on loan at Forfar last term has demonstrated a real maturity in the Aberdeen defence and his performances led the panel to select him as their Clydesdale Bank Premier League Young Player of the Month.

if he does go there it's safe to say the entire universe is bullshit. this is probably the most ludicrous thing i've ever heard, and the saddest thing about it is that i fully believe it to be true.

Pretty much my initial reaction.

By no stretch of the imagination could this potential move be described as a step up. If he is fouled a lot in SPL wtf does he think is going to happen to him against some of the cloggers he'll come up against down there ?

If this is true, then I applaud AFC for sticking to their guns and the money grabbing little shite can go. expect to see him back at Kilmarnock or the likes within eighteen months. At least Maguire, Grimmer and Fyvie maanged to get themselves gigs at a higher level

Let's wait until he signs before we all slate him for being a "money grabber" and lacking ambition, eh.

To be honest my comments are written out of pure frustration Tyrant.

Bottom line is once he walks out the door of Pittodire and we've pocketed the money, Ryan Fraser's football career is no longer of any interest or significance to me.

:rofl:

Last I remember their ground only had three sides, although I think a temporary stand was erected on the empty one a few years ago. Can't see them doing better than reaching the play-offs. League One is full of big guys with limited footballing ability. With a bit of luck I'll be able to laugh in his face as Sido show's him how a proper fullback can make him look ordinary, next season.

:rofl: