🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

SPL Young Player of the Month is....aka The Ryan Fraser Thread

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

On what grounds  ???

How many game minutes has he had since he left for the lofty heights of Bournemouth.......fucking joke.

This coupled to the continued selection of the likes of Kenny Miller for the full squad just goes to show what a joke the national team actauly is, and Strachan setting out his marker that nothing has changed

On what grounds  ???

How many game minutes has he had since he left for the lofty heights of Bournemouth.......fucking joke.

This coupled to the continued selection of the likes of Kenny Miller for the full squad just goes to show what a joke the national team actauly is, and Strachan setting out his marker that nothing has changed

By my rough calculation, he has managed a whopping 65 minutes since he left us. Just shows that playing in the SPL for anyone other than Celtic will nearly gurantee you of getting a nice long rest come international breaks.

I think Hughes was coming on even before Fraser got injured - maybe just as well he did, because personally I thought Fraser was the weak link. He was just ........ small.

Must admit I got fed up with some guy behind me slagging Fraser off and cheering when he went off - labelling an 18 year old a waste of space and f.......ng crap who we should never have bought was well out of order for someone who has only played for about an hour in our shirt.

Oh dear.

Pretty sure he will be doubling his wages there. He will be on 4k a week or something similar and would have been offered 2k or something similar here. Football is a short career and so I find it difficult to blame him or "the system" but I just can't be fucked anymore.

The lad has fucked off. Big mistake for him but i wish the lad well. Not sure why we are laughing about some kid that makes a mistake. We all did at that age.

Yes but I doubt it was just his decision.  His agent and father have badly advised him IMHO and they are not "at that age".

I'll laugh until the cows come home if it all turns sour for them  :thumbsup: