Friday 14th June 2024

Euro 2024 - 🇩🇪 Germany v 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 Scotland - kick-off 8pm

Dons v Helen

St. Mirren looking half decent but I expect us to score and I expect us to win FFS fuck sake.

Although Russell looked good at right-back I'd prefer him not to play there often (at all) tbh be honest. I like Jack playing in midfield but I'd still rather have him at RB than Ozzie or Russ. Keeping Russell and Ozzie both fit is vital. This aside I want more of the same as last weekend but with decent finishing.

In/Oot: Oot. 35,000 feet above the Atlantic.

Prediction: 3-0 Dons. 

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds shit

in

some hired people carrier thing then pub

rdu

back in hired people carrier thing - may need fumigated by the time we return it

dons 5-2 saints

In

Some hired people carrier thing driven by a someone else  :dance:  then the pub apparently

RDU

Back in said hired people carrier thing (tad concerned about what GS has planned for it)

0-0

Northsound 2.

having magennis at right back is a nightmare. Hopefully jack has a quick recovery!

COYR!

Thanks, guess I'll just have to make do with that. Someone on twitter said the BBC can't afford to cover all the SPL matches any more, is that true? Surely it can't cost that much?