St Mirren v Aberdeen

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In/Out: Out

Pre match: Making love

Match: Listening to the game hopefully

Post Match: Vietnamese Restaurant then on the sauce :)

Prediction: nervy frustrating win to AFC.

Good for you lad!

Pre match: Work

Match: Radio

Post Match: 40th birthday party

Prediction: 0-0

Turnstiles open 2pm. Tickets can be purchased from Away ticket Office at the North End which will be open from 1pm. It will be allocated seating.

AFC have been allocated the North Stand. 

Fans should approach from the M8 J 29 following signs Paisley A726 initially then follow signs for football traffic. 

There are roadworks from Auchingill in Glasgow to the M73. There are also still road works on the M80 just after Denny, however the 40mph average speed cameras have been removed. There are various speed limits ranging between 50 and 70mph.

Car/bus parking - Coaches to be parked in Clark Street North Side before low bridge.

Cars can park in Macfarlane Street (North Side) Clark Street (South side between Mackean Street And Greenock Road, McKean Street (West Side) Ferguslie Park Avenue (beyond stadium perimeter)

Flags on 1 meter canes will be allowed as will large flags, The large flags must be Fire retardant and have appropriate certification. No surfing flags are allowed..Flags can be displayed at the rear of the stand. No advertisement boards, vomitories, passageways or signage to be obstructed.

RedTV |  there will be live audio commentary. Dave and Steven this season will be on air from just after 2pm.

Pre match: Home

Match: Home

Post Match: Pub

Prediction: 1-1

St. Mirren actually looked pretty good the other night. Thompson, Teale, Hasselbaink and some other guy (he was wearing no.10) will give many SPL defences a hard time this year. They definitely will not be relegation candidates (imo).

In/Out: In

Pre match: Motorway

Match: Away section

Post Match: Da ken

Prediction: 0 - 2

Those travelling from the North may be quicker travelling on the new M74.  Turn off the M80 onto the M73 then follow the M74 for Glasgow SE.  Continue on the M74 till it joins the M8 at Ibrox.

With the new M80 also apparently up to speed now there may not be much in it on a Saturday afternoon but as you'll know if there are any problems on the Kingston Bridge or at Charing Cross your stuck in a traffic jam for a good while.  The new M74 however has been free flowing every time I've been on it.

I won't be there but I can see this game being a very tight affair, as usually is the case with a game at St Mirren. As amp said, with the likes of Thompson, Teale and Hasselbaink, I think St Mirren could be a very different threat from the team from last season. It will be one goal in it but which way, I don't know!