Wednesday 29th May 2024

Scottish League Cup Group Stage Draw - 1pm

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

St Mirren v Aberdeen

I've not seen the highlights but was it a penalty? Looked clear cut to me?

I thought the ref was poor. But it annoyed me that our players kept giving him a reason so give them free kicks.

St. Mirren were pretty good and indeed it could have easily been more. What I don't get is that we're the only cutning team in the SPL that doesn't close down.  :hammer: :hammer: Every fucking team does it against us and we can't fucking cope with it. Why we give teams the freedom of the park (both home and away) I'll never understand. Frustrating as fuck. Fuck.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ABERDEEN FC boss Craig Brown today revealed he’s ready to loan out some of his fringe players to create space for more signings.

Brown is determined to shuffle his pack after seeing some of his back-up men fail to shine in their 1-0 SPL defeat to St Mirren in Paisley.

Aberdeen FC were without injured trio Youl Mawene, Fraser Fyvie and Chris Clark, and had Ryan Jack suspended for the clash with the Buddies.

Hopefully get someone in before Celtic!

If you are refering to meginson I suggest you look at the highlights asap. Fucking shocking atempt at a dive

:o

Convinced me at the time! He'd beaten the man. If he stayed on his feet he could have put in a dangerous delivery. Don't understand why he dived.  :hammer: