Friday 14th June 2024

Euro 2024 - 🇩🇪 Germany v 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 Scotland - kick-off 8pm

First 6 games - how will we do

[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I haven't voted, because I really don't have a clue how we will get on in these games.

I'm tempted by pre-season optimism to go for 10 or even 11, but post-(last)season reality has me worried it could be as few as 4 or 5...

I can't actually afford to go to games at the moment (or for another few seasons, due to supporting the missus through Uni) and I am similarly torn about that... part of me (my heart) is gutted and missing the bounce, but another part (my brain) would rather remove my fingernails with a pair of rusty pliers than pay 20-odd quid (30 or 40-odd if Mrs Stubo comes along) to watch the pish we have played the last couple of seasons...

Surely it's about time we had a 'nae too bad' season and played a bit of fitba'?!?!?

Fuck it, I'm voting for 12!

COYR!!  ;D

An optimistic WDLDWL for me  =  8 points.

Would happily take an extra defeat somewhere in there to see us turn the fucking Tims over on week 3 though, to say we're owe them one is a massive understatement.

• 4 weeks later...