Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Managers in Scotland

2 hours ago, RicoS321 said:

Incoming at Dundee. If rumours are to be believed. I can't even say it. It's too fucking stupid (it's not solskjaer).

It surely can’t be McGhee. I just assumed folk were putting Strachen working for Dundee and them being mates together to get the completely wrong answer.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Jute said:

It surely can’t be McGhee. I just assumed folk were putting Strachen working for Dundee and them being mates together to get the completely wrong answer.

It's fucking brilliant if true. Not just the fact that he's McGhee, but he's also got a six match ban still to serve after the "incident" against us.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, RicoS321 said:

It's fucking brilliant if true. Not just the fact that he's McGhee, but he's also got a six match ban still to serve after the "incident" against us.

Superb Rico, I'd forgotten about him getting the six match ban post that glorious night at Pittodrie.

You couldn't make it up, no really you couldn't

In a relegation fight, sack your manager and appoint one that can't even be in the dug out until his seventh game in charge

Comedy brilliance 😂

• Like 1

McGhee is an absolutely insane appointment.

The Rusk guy who is going to be his assistant was actually the manager at Stockport and McGhee was his No 2. What's that all about?

Someone must be running Dundee for a laugh with the confusion over voting, Strachan working for them and Celtic and now appointing his best mate as manager. Absolute comedy.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, wee toon red said:

McGhee is an absolutely insane appointment.

The Rusk guy who is going to be his assistant was actually the manager at Stockport and McGhee was his No 2. What's that all about?

Someone must be running Dundee for a laugh with the confusion over voting, Strachan working for them and Celtic and now appointing his best mate as manager. Absolute comedy.

Imagine appointing your best mate as manager. No professionally run club would do that…………oh wait.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

McGhee's contract is only until end of the season I believe but not sure what lenght of contract the Farley boy has been given.

Could it be that it is Farley they really want and have put McGhee in place to ease the boy into Scottish football or am I crediting them with far too much sense ?

Depends if they want to go through all of that hassle and espionage because they want to hire someone who got sacked by Stockport County in about the 10th tier of English football.

Correct answer is the obvious answer, Strachan is a charlatan and his getting his mate in to help him bleed dry the idiots they have running the club.

• 1 month later...
On 21/12/2021 at 09:38, HaarDon said:

I totally agree Al.

I just think success breeds success and Maloney saw plenty of that and must've been inspired and gained plenty knowledge and ideas over the years.

I hope Glass turns out to be our best ever manager.

This aged well

• Like 3