Wednesday 29th May 2024

Scottish League Cup Group Stage Draw - 1pm

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Dirthy Filthy Hun Scumbag Vermin (deceased), liquidated & Green abondons ship

mizer

8 hours ago, manc_don said:

I see Wright is apparently being punted this transfer window. Big LOL if that happens. Slimy prick.

One of the Saint's teams, Killie or Motherwell for Wright me thinks

As you said, he's a prick

• 2 months later...
4 hours ago, manc_don said:

Should scott Wright be sold, dons have a percentage of skin in the game accordingly to scott burns. Not that I think he’s going to Saudi 😂

Just spat out my cornflakes when I read about Gerrard's potential £2m move to take him to Saudi 😂

There's hope I could still get my big money move 

Seems Aberdeen is not immune to this ransacking of Scottish teams - rumours this morning that Saudi outfit Al-Hemmin have approached Aberdeen regarding Anthony Stewart for a "low seven figure sum".

Saudis seem determined to snap up all our best talent.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, manc_don said:

Should scott Wright be sold, dons have a percentage of skin in the game accordingly to scott burns. Not that I think he’s going to Saudi 😂

Looks like The Retard has been duped into publishing a made up story 😂

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, OxfordDon said:

Seems Aberdeen is not immune to this ransacking of Scottish teams - rumours this morning that Saudi outfit Al-Hemmin have approached Aberdeen regarding Anthony Stewart for a "low seven figure sum".

Saudis seem determined to snap up all our best talent.

Apparently he has a £16M buy out clause in his contract. On that basis I would not let him leave for any less.

• 2 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, Slim said:

Scott Wright signing for some Turkish mob with a 2500 capacity stadium for about £500k. Won’t be much of a sell on fee in that for us. Hame by Christmas no doubt.

50-100k.  Better than nothing I suppose

1 hour ago, tlg1903 said:

50-100k.  Better than nothing I suppose

Pretty sure that it is the same as they held for McCrorie so you'd be right £50k

Seems like we've been the winners in the whole McCrorie/Wright deal.

Huns must be absolutely raging that we got the money we did for Rossco, and the Hun pair that were going to bank them at least £20m both fucked off for sweet fuck all 😂

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, BigAl said:

Pretty sure that it is the same as they held for McCrorie so you'd be right £50k

Seems like we've been the winners in the whole McCrorie/Wright deal.

Huns must be absolutely raging that we got the money we did for Rossco, and the Hun pair that were going to bank them at least £20m both fucked off for sweet fuck all 😂

Nah, they would need to realise that was the case to do so and that's involves being able to count.  I'll be kind and say that's not exactly a hunnish trait. 

Edited by tlg1903
  • Haha 2

I was a bit miffed when Wright moved to the hunnery. When they were on form, the partnership he had with Ryan Hedges was immense. 

But part of me is smug as fuck that he is off to some halfarsed Turkish side for a fraction of the value we developed McCrorie into. He will come back in 18 months and sign for the Arabs in a deal that they will herald as their push (again) for promotion  

7 minutes ago, Reekie_Red said:

I was a bit miffed when Wright moved to the hunnery. When they were on form, the partnership he had with Ryan Hedges was immense. 

But part of me is smug as fuck that he is off to some halfarsed Turkish side for a fraction of the value we developed McCrorie into. He will come back in 18 months and sign for the Arabs in a deal that they will herald as their push (again) for promotion  

Tbf to him, and it hurts me to write it, but he's played in a European final and scored while winning a Scottish Cup final. He's done alright.

But he's always been a bit of a luxury player - which he was at Aberdeen - which makes him holding down a permanent place at a big club unlikely. 

I wouldn't take him back at Aberdeen. I doubt you'll get 20 good games out of him a season. He's no Duk is he?

37 minutes ago, Panda said:

Tbf to him, and it hurts me to write it, but he's played in a European final and scored while winning a Scottish Cup final. He's done alright.

That as may be Panda, but it doesn't in any way mask the fact that he is a traitorous cunt and not missed in the slightest.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Tyrant said:

Good point well presented. 

Thanks mate

It's always nice when a fellow poster can see the amount of thought put into a post to ensure that the correct words are used to fully encapsulate the accuracy and sentiment intended 😉

• Like 1

On 18/07/2023 at 11:43, BigAl said:

That as may be Panda, but it doesn't in any way mask the fact that he is a traitorous cunt and not missed in the slightest.

But my point still stands, he did the city of Aberdeen proud by representing us all in a European final.

🧨 😉

• Haha 2