Friday 14th June 2024

Euro 2024 - 🇩🇪 Germany v 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 Scotland - kick-off 8pm

Dirthy Filthy Hun Scumbag Vermin (deceased), liquidated & Green abondons ship

mizer

no...I believe you're just being called out for being full of shit

Not my fault I am much more intelligent than you.  Certainly, Rangers FC deserves a bit more respect on here.  It's a very historically rich club (like Celtic FC) and both have an important role in Scottish football - alongside us.

Oh, and Glasgow is a great city.

Right thats enough!!!!

I stuck up for u before (mostly as i was pished).

However, rangers sevco newco whatever, is a disgusting club..has revolting supporters who are an embarrassment to this country and I genuinely wish death on a lot of them.

Im serious.

Less scumbags like them in the world would be an Utopian orgasm.

Not my fault I am much more intelligent than you.  Certainly, Rangers FC deserves a bit more respect on here.  It's a very historically rich club (like Celtic FC) and both have an important role in Scottish football - alongside us.

:haterangers:

Quit the fishing.

You're presenting yourself as a total dick

I was feeling a bit sorry for you, but the bit in bold is the only bit of truth you've said in days.  Fuck the huns, fuck the tims and fuck the SFA / SPFL.

Good stuff min. Have a simmie.

will I bite....nah, stew in your own verbal shite and be done with it.

I hope other supporters groups follow suit, might actually put some pressure on the governing bodies if clubs and supporters groups are unanimously calling for a case review.  Ultimately this is probably the last big chance to really stick the boot in to the hordes of mordor, they are so low now they can only go higher though i do not see them seriously having a pop at celtic for a while yet. 

Regardless though they are likely  to not be this shit forever and stripping oldco of titles would bring a certain closure to the matter as it would feel like justice had been done.  Being stripped of all honours over the period of cheating plus being liquidated and having to start over seems a fitting punishment for said cheating.  Ultimately this has fucked them for at least a decade and I'm starting to wonder if they will ever be able to reclaim their lost ground on Celtic. 

Regardless though they are likely  to not be this shit forever and stripping oldco of titles would bring a certain closure to the matter as it would feel like justice had been done.  Being stripped of all honours over the period of cheating plus being liquidated and having to start over seems a fitting punishment for said cheating.  Ultimately this has fucked them for at least a decade and I'm starting to wonder if they will ever be able to reclaim their lost ground on Celtic.

I don't see how they can reclaim their lost ground on Celtic. The last time they were competing with them they had cheated to do so. Celtic, in the intervening time have strengthened.  If the huns were to get to that level again, it will likely end in the same way; liquidation, or at best, an administration event. Their revenue streams are low as it is, comparatively, they're out of Europe at the first hurdle which is a disaster financially for them, they have spunked millions on players who are, by all accounts, absolutely root. 

To fix all that, will take time and more millions.  They can't ignore the crumbling stadium forever. They have little or no credit facility.

So, I just don't see how they get back to that level.

Unfortunately they have a worldwide, albeit bigoted and generally uneducated, fanbase. As Tlg says it is unlikely they will be shit forever. They may well even suffer yet another admin/liquidation even. No problem! The club will live on as its only the holding company that suffers... >:D

But at some point down the line a fantastically rich ( not a pseudo like Dave King) sugar daddy will appear from over the horizon and pump money in that will allow der Hun to at least challenge and perhaps overtake the Dhims.

The oldco cheated everyone in the EBT years. Until the ordinary fans from every other team sees that a fitting punishment is meted out ie stripping of titles and a categorical statement that the club died in the ensuing liquidation and was totally reformed as a completely new entity, sevco (or any other phoenix act that may follow) will never be viewed as legitimate no matter how successful they may be in future.

Unfortunately they have a worldwide, albeit bigoted and generally uneducated, fanbase. As Tlg says it is unlikely they will be shit forever. They may well even suffer yet another admin/liquidation even. No problem! The club will live on as its only the holding company that suffers... >:D

But at some point down the line a fantastically rich ( not a pseudo like Dave King) sugar daddy will appear from over the horizon and pump money in that will allow der Hun to at least challenge and perhaps overtake the Dhims.

None of that helped them this time round when they desperately needed it, and a sugar daddy could have got the whole lot for a hugely knockdown price.

You're probably right in the long run, I just don't think it's a given and they'll have many more financial hurdles to overcome to get there.

Amidst all the splutter, hatred, vengefulness and fan led virtual keyboard tapping (can you all not start a online petition or something?) Just a few words and pointers:

1:Mr Milne regularly hosts Doncaster and Regan at his house for dinner.

2: Milne wants a 10 team top flight and guaranteed 4 games a season v Rangers/Celtic.

3: If Milne had his way Rangers would never had gone down to 4th tier.

Finally, while making trophy titles rangers won unassigned would make sense NOT ONE of you speaks any rational sense.

Its all just spitting bitterness and shite. Personally, I just wish our club had a local rival as the obsession with Rangers is cringeworthy.

Not my fault I am much more intelligent than you.

The yin and yang. One was a correct statement. The other was an illustration of a tragic individual.

To think that I welcomed the different posting style that you brought. There's no way back now. Your credibility has been shot. Others saw that you are a total penis way before I did.

Virtual keyboards, eh? What will they think of next?!?!

Just as well my virtual keyboard isn't linked directly into my brain because some of the responses I'd end up typing about 100% would lead to a permanent ban.

The yin and yang. One was a correct statement. The other was an illustration of a tragic individual.

To think that I welcomed the different posting style that you brought. There's no way back now. Your credibility has been shot. Others saw that you are a total penis way before I did.

I must say, I am absolutely devastated that my credibility on 'Donstalk' is now at an all-time low.  Your board and the millions of posts are held with such great esteem within the online world (both within and outwith Aberdeen FC) that today possibly is a all time low in terms of my 'www' use.

But we go away, we reflect, and think about where it all went wrong.

I know there will come a day when Donstalk (this wonderful, brilliant and 'witty' world class forum/board) will maybe not be held in the esteem it currently is - ( I know for example that many of the world foremost writers come on here for 'quotes' and to 'brainstorm') but lets just take two steps back and give you all a round of applause.

Personally, I think Donstalk should be nominated for one of these Nobel Peace prizes.  In fact, I just heard Donstalk currently ranks #1 for 'online innovation'.

Min.

I must say, I am absolutely devastated...

Your use of heavy sarcasm indicates an unwillingness to engage. It's like you can't be wrong.

The functions of measurement and reflection are very important as we practise and prepare for the next performance.

You might be best to take your own advice. How interesting that you can speak shite AND truth in the same post.

I must say, I am absolutely devastated that my credibility on 'Donstalk' is now at an all-time low.  Your board and the millions of posts are held with such great esteem within the online world (both within and outwith Aberdeen FC) that today possibly is a all time low in terms of my 'www' use.

I know there will come a day when Donstalk (this wonderful, brilliant and 'witty' world class forum/board) will maybe not be held in the esteem it currently is - ( I know for example that many of the world foremost writers come on here for 'quotes' and to 'brainstorm') but lets just take two steps back and give you all a round of applause.

Personally, I think Donstalk should be nominated for one of these Nobel Peace prizes.  In fact, I just heard Donstalk currently ranks #1 for 'online innovation'.

Min.

Threat or Promise ???

You might be best to take your own advice. How interesting that you can speak shite AND truth in the same post.

^^^^This. Notwithstanding the rest of the pish, his posts regarding Milne (the unproven one about Doncaster regularly having dinner at his hoose aside) are entirely correct and very much worth talking about. Especially given the club's decision not to release a statement in response to proven cheating.

Your use of heavy sarcasm indicates an unwillingness to engage. It's like you can't be wrong.

The functions of measurement and reflection are very important as we practise and prepare for the next performance.

Thanks for that.

err........... "Rocket Scientist"