Friday 14th June 2024

Euro 2024 - 🇩🇪 Germany v 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 Scotland - kick-off 8pm

Dirthy Filthy Hun Scumbag Vermin (deceased), liquidated & Green abondons ship

mizer

I have no faith in Motherwell as someone from the SFA/SPFL will have had a wee chat with Baraclough and telt him how Scottish fitba works.

You seriously believe that?

If Motherwell lose it, it'll be because they're bottle merchants and basically not a very good football team, not because someone has "had a wee chat with Barraclough".

and we all believed FIFA members that voted for the Russian and Qatar bids didnt take bribes!

No, no we didn't. You honestly think Barraclough is going to tell his team to lie down to them on the instruction of some SFA suit?  The huns are undoubtedly the establishment club in this country, but suggesting that other teams are taking instructions to throw matches is bordering on the Celtic paranoia levels.

Glad to have called this one wrong. Hopefully Tribute Act will now go the way of the original filth.

We can but hope Jute! Made for a cracking afternoons entertainment anyway! Been goading huns all day, was brilliant! Should we start a league reconstruction sweepstake? ;)

We can but hope Jute! Made for a cracking afternoons entertainment anyway! Been goading huns all day, was brilliant! Should we start a league reconstruction sweepstake? ;)

From what I have heard there is already a working group looking at reconstruction for 2016/17 season.

From what I have heard there is already a working group looking at reconstruction for 2016/17 season.

Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest, and unfortunately it will all be for the wrong reasons.  Sad to hear moshni won't be at the club next season. Calamitous player.

seems a very bad tempered 2nd game and a venom i dont recall seeing in the Motherwell support before. Motherwell fan actually his a rangers player in the face with his flag pole when the ball was out for a throw in. Stewards moved in but no coppers.

Lee did take a poke in the face but it was clearly unintentional so no need for coppers. The fan just tried to flick the ball. But this does show why generally football fans aren't trusted with flag poles.

Still don't understand the calls to look at Erwin. Not a bad player but not better than what we have. His interview made my ears bleed.

Didn't surprise me that the Huns (or their fans at least) played the race card with the Mochni/Erwin incident. Moshni has always been an utterly classless cunt, terrible player and typical hun. Gutted that he's leaving.

Cammy Bell is easily worse than Jamie Langfield and Scot Brown. That was the worst goalkeeping error I think I've ever seen. It was absolutely tremendous  ;D

I think Motherwell won the tactical battle. They were spot on in both games. Can't help but think if they'd bothered their arses in the SPL they wouldn't have ended up in the play off position.

Now I'm hoping that another year in the Championship fucks up Dave King's plans and leaves them on the financial brink again!

I think Motherwell won the tactical battle. They were spot on in both games. Can't help but think if they'd bothered their arses in the SPL they wouldn't have ended up in the play off position.

Now I'm hoping that another year in the Championship fucks up Dave King's plans and leaves them on the financial brink again!

That bit especially, but I was glad they were because any other team in that bottom 6 would have crumbled.  Imagine if Killie had been in the play offs?!? At least McLol achieved what he set out to do at the start of the season  :thumbsup:

Lee did take a poke in the face but it was clearly unintentional so no need for coppers. The fan just tried to flick the ball. But this does show why generally football fans aren't trusted with flag poles.

It looks like it was his gut/chest but he did that modern footballer thing of immediately putting his hands to his face as soon as there is unexpected contact.

358c16949bdf6bc474158a584c27b3c6.gif

Original:

"The club will also assist with any investigation into the behaviour of Motherwell supporters and we would like to thank the Rangers fans who were excellent in showing admirable restraint despite severe provocation."

Fixed version:

"The club will also assist with any investigation into the behaviour of Motherwell supporters and we would like to thank the Rangers fans who were excellent in showing admirable restraint despite severe provocation, by leaving the ground half an hour prior to the incident."

This jist in(for me onywye):

"Mohsni is a devout Muslim. At Rangers, a room is set aside at both Murray Park (Rangers' training complex) and Ibrox Stadium to enable him to pray at the required times throughout the day. He is also permitted to arrive at a later time for training on Fridays to allow him to attend his mosque."

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bilel_Mohsni

The boy was a wounded animal so it was unwise of Erwin to shove him but it did not look malicious. The boy couldnae handle it and his response was immature and malicious.

And now he is claiming that it was his Mum that made him do it !  :laughing:

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-bad-boy-bilel-mohsni-5806122

I have a Ferrari, Mansion and a night with Katy Perry on my wish list. No need to panic!!

Exactly.  I've said before that there is a good chance DM will be the hun manager at some point in his career but I highly doubt he will join from us.  That said we had better get used to other clubs casting envious eyes toward the our manager.  Lets face it, if we perform better than we did last season next season his stock will rise further and he will likely be poached. Given what he would have to do to better last season that will likely be from a decent size club down south.  Put it this way  I would be far more concerned if WBA were expressing an interest.  It's sad to admit but if he is still AFC manager this time two years from now I will be quite surprised. 

The Rangers board have urged shareholders to reject Mike Ashley's demand for his £5m loan to be repaid.

Sports Direct owner Ashley had called for shareholders to decide whether to repay the funds, sparking a general meeting on 12 June.

However Ibrox chairman Dave King wants fans to reject the bid.

"The directors do not consider that, at this time, the repayment of £5m to Sports Direct is the best use of the company's resources," said a statement.

Ashley loaned the previous Ibrox board £5m in January, but used the opportunity to take security over club assets like Murray Park and famous trademarks, and seized a 75% share of the club's retail income.

In addition to the loan, Ashley and Sport Direct's parent company, Mash Ltd, want answers on the club's de-listing from the AIM stock Exchange and the terms of a £1.5m loan from Douglas Park, George Letham and George Taylor.

"The company has taken advice from Senior Queen's Counsel on the terms of this resolution and been advised that it would not, in any way, oblige the directors legally," said a statement from the Rangers International Football Club PLC board.

Rangers failed to win promotion to the Scottish Premiership when they lost to Motherwell in the play-offs

Rangers failed to win promotion to the Scottish Premiership when they lost to Motherwell in the play-offs

"It seems to the directors that Sports Direct no longer wishes to make the facility available to the club and that Mash has put ordinary resolution 1 to the GM [general meeting] to assist Sports Direct in this regard.

"It is not clear to the directors why this would be in the company or its shareholders' interests."

The Ibrox club face at least another season in the Scottish Championship after they were defeated 6-1 on aggregate in the promotion play-offs by Motherwell.

Rangers have added a second resolution to the agenda which calls for their contracts with Sports Direct to be renegotiated.

The statement added: "The directors are concerned with the continued and dramatic reduction in income generated by retail operations.

"The directors are aware that many supporters of the club will not purchase club merchandise from Sports Direct because they do not believe the current contractual arrangements between the club and Sports Direct adequately reward the club.

"The directors very much want to improve relations with Sports Direct and have made that clear to Sports Direct's senior executives. However, this has to proceed on the basis of mutual understanding, respect and reward.

"In the directors' view, if matters continue as they stand, this will not be to the commercial advantage of either the club or Sports Direct."irect."

I'll be taking a similar stance with the Halifax about my mortgage.