Wednesday 19th June 2024

Euro 2024 -  🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 Scotland v 🇨🇭Switzerland

kick-off 8pm

Next Manager Poll

[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm not going to rubber neck and cast a glance at a pathetic wee cunt in a such a horribly conflicted state.

But LS, your destiny is almost upon you, ya fucking fanny. Maybe he and McGhee can collaborate on McGhee's next entry on Wikipedia . . . . . .

He's still saying that sacking McGhee is the WORST case scenario.

Honestly.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Given 45 folk have voted and you could vote for as many folk as you'd be happy with, it must be pretty concerning that so few options are even in double figures, never mind have majority acceptance, never mind support.

Current Standings (number of votes):

Derek Adams 14

Gordon Strachan 11

Jock Scott 11

Paul Hartley 10

Darren Ferguson 9

Jimmy Calderwood 9

George Burley 8

Steve Clark 8

Eric Black 8

Alan Curbishley 7

Craig Brown 7

Billy Stark 7

Derek McInness 7

Terry Butcher 7

---bar---

Given 45 folk have voted and you could vote for as many folk as you'd be happy with, it must be pretty concerning that so few options are even in double figures, never mind have majority acceptance, never mind support.

Current Standings (number of votes):

Derek Adams 14

Gordon Strachan 11

Jock Scott 11

Paul Hartley 10

Darren Ferguson 9

Jimmy Calderwood 9

George Burley 8

Steve Clark 8

Eric Black 8

Alan Curbishley 7

Craig Brown 7

Billy Stark 7

Derek McInness 7

Terry Butcher 7

---bar---

Perhaps one of the reasons the board are keen to stick with McGhee. Probably not as significant as the cost aspect though.

I don't get this attitude of not wanting a hun as manager, I want the best possible person for the position, and the best possible move for the club.  I didnt care when it related to previous managers and i don't care if it relates to a future manager.

I'm not saying butcher would be a good appointment or that he wouldn't but i really don't care for the excuse "he's a hun bastard" and its the impression I'm getting here.  Sorry if ive picked that up wrong.

Another thing, I think we'll seriously struggle to attract a manager that will get the fans flooding back, it will take time to get the fans back and i suspect it will take quite a lot of time.

I don't want Butcher that much to be honest simply because I don't think his record is great. But I'd prefer him to a lot of others being mentioned. Don't care that he's a hun if he does the business for us. And that attitude goes for whoever it is as long as it's not Durrant, McCoist, Willie Johnston or Hateley.

I don't get this attitude of not wanting a hun as manager, I want the best possible person for the position, and the best possible move for the club.  I didnt care when it related to previous managers and i don't care if it relates to a future manager.

I'm not saying butcher would be a good appointment or that he wouldn't but i really don't care for the excuse "he's a hun bastard" and its the impression I'm getting here.  Sorry if ive picked that up wrong.

Another thing, I think we'll seriously struggle to attract a manager that will get the fans flooding back, it will take time to get the fans back and i suspect it will take quite a lot of time.

Have to agree 100%.

After all, was our greatest ever manager not an ex Rangers player and self confessed supporter?

It doesen't matter who they played for, managed or supported, so long as they produce a decent team capable of competing at the right end of the table.

I'd have Walter Smith in as soon as!

I don't want Butcher that much to be honest simply because I don't think his record is great. But I'd prefer him to a lot of others being mentioned. Don't care that he's a hun if he does the business for us. And that attitude goes for whoever it is as long as it's not Durrant, McCoist, Willie Johnston or Hateley.

Or ricksen or albertz or ian fucking ferguson.

I dont want butcher for the same reasons, i just dont think he would be able to handle the pressures of managing a team the size of aberdeen.  ICT is pretty much his level if you ask me.  I wont deny it though i am also put off by the fact he is a hun, fergie might have been as well but the difference in attitude towards his former team as aberdeen manager was night and day.