Wednesday 1 May 2024:  kick-off 7.05pm

Scottish Youth Cup Final - Aberdeen v Rangers

Live on the BBC Scotland channel

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Films

manc_don

I have now watched a 3rd of the first Harry Potter. I have no clue wtf the fuck the fuss is. I thought it was pish.

Fucks sake my eldest daughter read the first Harry Potter when she was 7 and understood it all - you must be even dimmer than I thought  :P

That's because it is.

It's better than Nuts  ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

this looks good

It is very good (well I thought so)

Refreshing that films like this are still being made but tragic that they dont get shown in all of the major cinemas

I think there is way too much shite getting made at the moment. Of the trailers ive seen to date the only one i fancy is 'Troll hunter'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLEo7H9tqSM

It is very good (well I thought so)

Refreshing that films like this are still being made but tragic that they dont get shown in all of the major cinemas

I think there is way too much shite getting made at the moment. Of the trailers ive seen to date the only one i fancy is 'Troll hunter'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLEo7H9tqSM

Like Cineworld?

:-\

Like Cineworld?

:-\

According to their website it is only being shown in 7 UK Odeon cinemas none of which are in scotland.

Only playing in 3 of the 7 Scottish Cineworlds and only in 15 of their 78 UK & Ireland branches

Only being shown in 10 Vue cinemas (just 1 of which is in Scotland)

Meanwhile the fucking smurfs etc appear to be showing everywhere. Cinemas respond to supply and demand so it appears the masses want shite  :hammer:

According to their website it is only being shown in 7 UK Odeon cinemas none of which are in scotland.

Only playing in 3 of the 7 Scottish Cineworlds and only in 15 of their 78 UK & Ireland branches

Only being shown in 10 Vue cinemas (just 1 of which is in Scotland)

Meanwhile the fucking smurfs etc appear to be showing everywhere. Cinemas respond to supply and demand so it appears the masses want shite  :hammer:

The masses like whatever people like simon cowell tell them to like. 

Fucking cunts that like family movies, spoils it for the rest of us who want more films about Norwegians searching for giant trolls.

I challenge you to find any self respecting parent that is happy that hollywood is so out of ideas they are now resorting to lazy CGI/ live action movies based on 80s cartoons? My dad still brings up the time he had to take my sister to see 'care bears the movie' or me to 'Battle of the Rocklords'. However bad those films were they were at least still hand drawn and took a bit of time.

Lets see now what shall they do next? Huckleberry Hound and deputy dawg havent been done yet

Tom & jerry must be due to some CGI treatment soon.

Denver the last dinosaur?

I wonder how long Oliver Postgates surviving family members will hold out before selling the rights to Ivor the engine, Noggin the nog, bagpuss & the Clangers to speilberg.