Sunday 12 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Films

manc_don

In January I saw Hugo, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, The Iron Lady, Chipwrecked, Shame, a french film about a wee girl who wanted to be a boy and Inside Hana's Suitcase which co-incided with Holocaust Memorial Day - pretty much liked all of them

Going to see Warhorse and The Artist next week 

I love going to the cinema  :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Caught the last part of a GREAT film last night. Seen it at least twice before and it's very rare for me to watch a film more than once. Told my mate about it in the pub tonight and he's never heard of it. It's based on the Arthur Miller play which was on some schools English curriculum but not mine and patently not his. Dustin Hoffman at his finest. 1985.

Death of a Salesman.

Caught the last part of a GREAT film last night. Seen it at least twice before and it's very rare for me to watch a film more than once. Told my mate about it in the pub tonight and he's never heard of it. It's based on the Arthur Miller play which was on some schools English curriculum but not mine and patently not his. Dustin Hoffman at his finest. 1985.

Death of a Salesman.

I'm not a big film buff, but that is a great film. Been an extremely long time since I last saw it, I should look into it seeing it again soon.

Death of a Salesman.

This.

Death of a Salesman.

Agree 100%

Although I'll wager it's like a lot of the English curriculum suggested texts, "having" to study a book tends to ruin it. For example I really used to hate 1984, but once I read it myself out of choice I found it to be an excellent book.

Still canna stand Shakespeare though!