🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Friday 3.30pm

Harcus

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

This week has went quite quick. Quiet night in the flat tonight. Up early for a few post match shandys, after the game not too sure but Im sure it will be drunken if its Edinburgh or Dunfermline. Sunday - lunch at Illegal Jacks then a few beers with some mates.

Quick week, but the weekend will go by just as quickly i suspect :-\ I have to be in work  :hammer:

Snap, well delayed night out/early xmas night oot meal then boozin doon the merchant city.

Wee trip to the nuclear wasteland that is Fife for the fitba the morrow then Wedding sooth side in the evening.

I shall be mainly sleeping and "relaxing" on sunday

• 1 month later...

Ok bit ahead of schedule, but here goes, first weekend of 2012.

Night in the hoose tongiht with the missus, nae doubt watching mind numbing tv.

Golf (weather permitting) the morn, hame listen to the game and then few beers.

Sunday will be a day of doing sweet fuck all  :thumbsup:

Game of 5 a side tonight followed by some PS3 playing at a mate's. Forfar the morn possibly followed by a meal at Zizzi's (although it's important to stress at this point that this is very much unconfirmed) Then oot to my old man's. Possibly some car dismantling on Sunday.

Tonight: Train back to Edinburgh, possibly a few beers seeing a band in Henry Cellar Bar.

Tomorrow: Train station for a few, train to Dundee, beers in Dundee, bus to Forfar, beers in Forfar, game, beers in Forfar, bus to Dundee, beers in Dundee, train to Edinburgh, Beers in Edinburgh.