Wednesday 1 May 2024:  kick-off 7.05pm

Scottish Youth Cup Final - Aberdeen v Rangers

Live on the BBC Scotland channel

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Friday 3.30pm

Harcus

Working until 11pm tonight, home, sleep, try not to get pissed off when the woman comes home pissed from her Christmas doo, up at the crack of dawn, train at 07:52am, tins for brekkie, the Roseburn, footie, train back up again, more tins, oot if I make it.

I doubt I'll be up to much on Sunday somehow....

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spending my day reading up on North Korea.

No plans at all this weekend :(

Should help you out  :thumbsup:

http://www.vice.com/the-vice-guide-to-travel/vice-guide-to-north-korea-1-of-3

Mates birthday tonight, hopefully a quiet one tomorrow before christmas drinks on sunday....bodes well for Monday...

JMO, apparently Christmas beer is all the rage in Denmark.  I had some Christmas Tuburg last weekend, its was much better than the usual pish.

JMO, apparently Christmas beer is all the rage in Denmark.  I had some Christmas Tuburg last weekend, its was much better than the usual pish.

Had some last time I was in Denmark. Can't really remember what it tastes like, but remember thinking it was better than Carlsberg.

What's a'bodys plans for Mad Friday? I'm on nightshift until 6am, home then for a sleep and then I'll be spending the day getting me bags packed for my return to Orkney for the festivities! Due to the nature of my shift system at work, it makes it very tricky to have a works night out so I don't think we're bothering. Instead, I'll make do with a weekend on the slosh in God's Country (Orkney)!  :thumbsup: