🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Friday 3.30pm

Harcus

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still got yer Impreza min? I'm picking my een up on Monday. Admittedly nae a new one by any stretch of the imagination but looking forward to a bit of boost for the first time in my relatively young driving career.  :thumbsup: Wish I didn't have to wait all weekend like!

Cinema tonight. Cancelled my 5 a side game due to lack of funds. Got a cinema caird so I can get in for nothing. Shifting some furniture tomorrow then hopefully listening to the Dons game and watching the Liverpool game. I've got a lot of work to do on my current motor so I can get it up for sale next week so it's going to be a busy one. Hinna got a garage so hope it stays dry.

Fit sort ye getting?

Too right I've still got mine!  :thumbsup:

Running PPP with added K&N Typhoon induction <psssshhhht> and an Andy Forrest remap pushing 345 bhp.

After this mega work trip I think I'm gonna trade in for a Subaru Cosworth CS400, was thinkin Nissan GT-R but I'm a scooby loon thru and thru - I think that probably makes me a bit retarded but if yer an Subaru driver, ye dinna give a fuck anyway haha 8)

Classic shape Impreza WRX V-Limited edition. running about 270 bhp at the moment. Which I think is standard for a Jap import but enough to get started with. Nae too sure of the mods it's got yet (other than a fecking loud exhaust which I'll have to change. Nae a fan of them too loud.)

The Nissan GT-R is some machine like. Just buy baith.  :thumbsup:

Classic shape Impreza WRX V-Limited edition. running about 270 bhp at the moment. Which I think is standard for a Jap import but enough to get started with. Nae too sure of the mods it's got yet (other than a fecking loud exhaust which I'll have to change. Nae a fan of them too loud.)

The Nissan GT-R is some machine like. Just buy baith.  :thumbsup:

Will it be as good as your Micra was?

A classic? Sweeeeeeeeeeeet as! I bet ye've changed yer mind aboot loud exhausts come Monday!

Nah min it needs to go! I've got the baffle in it which reduces the noise a bit but the neighbours will get woken every morning and they'll key my shit. Fuck that.

Got the car yesterday and took it for a wee drive. Only occasionally sinking the right foot. Then my mate had a go. He had an Impreza before and he was nailing it fucking all over the shop. Terrifying but in a good way! I think it will take me a while to learn how to drive it properly!

Will it be as good as your Micra was?

In a word.. never!!

• 2 weeks later...

Get the fire on tonight, a few quiet beers as I contemplate an epic sporting weekend which includes a thumping Scottish Cup win for the dons (weather permitting) and a rare victory for Scotland at Murrayfield.  A long overdue burns supper later on Saturday night, followed by a tortuous Sunday hangover day which will be spent with the outlaws.  :(

Nae bad.

Fucking hell min the food must be bowfin' there!

I'm off to Edinburgh for the weekend. Won't make the game though because I've to stop for 5 hours in Dundee to get a car alarm fitted. I figured they were at the fore front of car alarm technology since they're all experts at getting roond them.  :thumbsup:

No plans, all amateur football is still cancelled and I've been sick all week anyway. Will definitley make time to watch the Man U v Liverpool game and will probably do some ice skating/falling on the canals.

Saw the photos of a bar in Leiden opening up on the canal. Was pretty jealous I wasn't back home for it.