🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Friday 3.30pm

Harcus

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Music snobbery for the win.

Nor this. I don't particularly care for Coldplay and Martins whiney insistence it is the notion they are one of the best of all time live. I suppose they are.

Just behind the Singing Kettle in the All Time list which is stretching out ahead of them with every karaoke in the world.

When I went to my first Coldplay gig I never expected to leave thinking "that was the greatest gig I've ever been to" because I've been to a lot but that's what ended up happening. They're easily the best live act I've seen and I don't expect any of you music snobs (because let's face it, that's what this is) to understand without having experienced it for yourself. Just like I wouldn't have understood had I not went to see it for myself.

Their use of special effect creates an unreal atmosphere and I won't hesitate to go and watch them live again and again.

Of course it helps if you appreciate their music.

Anyway. Like I said. Fuck the haters. I had a superb night and enjoyed the show immensely and that's all that I give a shit about.  :wave:

Anyway. Like I said. Fuck the haters. I had a superb night and enjoyed the show immensely and that's all that I give a shit about.  :wave:

Can't believe you care more about enjoying yourself than what some connoisseurs off the internet think about your taste in music.

Have yourself a -1.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Is it home time yet ???

Couple of nights out planned this weekend, will try and squeeze in the game tomorrow though a bit gutted it's on ESPN!  :hammer:

BTW, anyone got any tips on where to get a new reasonably priced suit? My last one was from Zara and was a good fit and tbh, I don't want to invest just yet in a really nice / expensive one.

Is it home time yet ???

Couple of nights out planned this weekend, will try and squeeze in the game tomorrow though a bit gutted it's on ESPN!  :hammer:

BTW, anyone got any tips on where to get a new reasonably priced suit? My last one was from Zara and was a good fit and tbh, I don't want to invest just yet in a really nice / expensive one.

I never go anywhere other than Slater Menswear. There's usually bargains to be had too. Try their website.

• 2 months later...