🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Friday 3.30pm

Harcus

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Affa quiet at work this week. Murmurings of more redundancies etc so glad it's almost this time again. Fit's everyone up to this weekend?

Apart from worshiping at the temple of misfortune, praying that the thick oil and gas fuckers get made redundant and then once their redundancy money runs out get found out by never earning a third as much ever again, thereby having to sell their houses at a loss, pull their kids out of private education, downgrading their cars and lifestyles etc., losing their wife and applying for jobs in the police and/or as teachers, I will be in a lovely part of the world enjoying the fabulous forecast weather with fabulous enthusiastic people.

None of whom have ever, nor will ever work in O & G.

Apart from worshiping at the temple of misfortune, praying that the thick oil and gas fuckers get made redundant and then once their redundancy money runs out get found out by never earning a third as much ever again, thereby having to sell their houses at a loss, pull their kids out of private education, downgrading their cars and lifestyles etc., losing their wife and applying for jobs in the police and/or as teachers, I will be in a lovely part of the world enjoying the fabulous forecast weather with fabulous enthusiastic people.

What an wonderful sentiment, have a great weekend Rocket  ::)

Welcome to London  ;D

What an wonderful sentiment, have a great weekend Rocket  ::)

Thank you very much. Have a great weekend yourself.

It was a lovely thought, wasn't it, and a rather whopping ISD which is guaranteed.

Only an idiot sees the literal in the impossible, or the holistic within a generalism.

I really wouldn't be down if we get fucked at Parkhead, not because I won't be there to see it, but because I don't expect anything.

If on the other hand we win, I will be absolutely delighted.

Admin type guys... any time I try to open up the more emoticon option above the reply text box it won't open up.

This has been a real issue lately as it has meant I can't access the wanker smiley.

Can anyone help?  ;D

:wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker:

• 1 month later...