Live on the BBC Scotland channel

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Friday 3.30pm

Harcus

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually caved in after a few enjoyable sober weekends and ended up on the booze till stupid o'clock on Friday.  Being hungover to buggery in the car down and not much better sitting at Hampden did not help matters. Back on the no booze wagon for the time being, part of me is putting yesterday down to karma...

• 2 weeks later...

Chippy night tonight so haggis supper for me and staying in and then I think that I might be participating in a Soccer Saturday drinking game on the Sat! Can only see one outcome of that. Anyone else done it? How did you find it? Mess.com later on? Got a birthday party later on too.

Chippy night tonight so haggis supper for me and staying in

Fuck sake. It's called a fucking CHIPPER nae a fucking Chippy

and then I think that I might be participating in a Soccer Saturday drinking game on the Sat! Can only see one outcome of that. Anyone else done it? How did you find it? Mess.com later on? Got a birthday party later on too.

Yeah, there's too many rules to it. Good fun still. I recommend just playing the home and away goals rule. Maybe throw in the shot for a red card rule too if you wanna get drunk.

Fuck sake. It's called a fucking CHIPPER nae a fucking Chippy

Not to me it ain't!  :thumbsup:

Yeah, there's too many rules to it. Good fun still. I recommend just playing the home and away goals rule. Maybe throw in the shot for a red card rule too if you wanna get drunk.

I think we're going to do the full thing like so we'll see how it ends up!

Chippy night tonight so haggis supper for me and staying in and then I think that I might be participating in a Soccer Saturday drinking game on the Sat! Can only see one outcome of that. Anyone else done it? How did you find it? Mess.com later on? Got a birthday party later on too.

Done it once, very messy. It didn't help that Chris Kamara featured prominently that weekend.

• 4 weeks later...