Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Introductions

Drewsome

m'names Snapper due the fact that I usually have a camera to hand and it can also be preceded by 'Red'.  I've had too many usernames and too few posts to be recognisable but have been reading this pish since about '98 on the original AFC chat.  That's the one with the yellow text boxes where the swear words used to be substitute with wee stars and symbols and was also home of the Kiriakov Fan Club.

I'm married, with a couple o' young loons, started frequenting Pittodrie from about '81 onwards.  Season ticket for 12 years now.

:wave:

• 1 month later...

I'm Dave. I'm not from Peterhead, but I support them.

In previous Donstalk incarnations, I was known as, surprisingly enough, "Peterhead Dave", though why the hell I started visiting a Dons site in the first place is a mystery!

First Dons game was circa 1995 at Brockville. Random, I know. Been a semi-regular visitor to Todders over the past few years, whenever Peterhead ain't playing or the Dons are playing on a Sunday.

I am 22 years of age and enjoy ballet and pink handbags.

Continuing the theme....

Unit but formerly heidlikeabrothpot on old DT ages ago.

Thirty something, first game a 4-0 demolition of Ayr Utd circa 1977. Played Amateur and Welfare in my younger years for poor teams on bad pitches and now coach my son's Primary 4 team.

Now a season ticket holder with the wee man and desperately hoping for some improvement in what I've seen in the opening two games.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest amancalledbuck

my name comes from an old verve song, kinda

i first fell in love with the dons at a reserve game at central park, home of the blue brazil (my other love, but don't tell either,it may hurt them)

i saw the real dons for the first time in 89/90 ish at east end park, i also saw the 'jess' game there

i now live in stoney, but i'm often skint and don't make it to as many games as i'd like to

i have 2 guitars and play neither, i play a mean maraca though

i like walks along the seafront and sex

i love cheese and boobs

I'm tarotangel and have always been tarotangel or TA, occasional poster and lurker.  Used to post a lot and then life took over for a looooong while.

Originally fae Shetland, moved to Edinburgh then moved in wi the OH in Linlithgow

Hello to everyone that I used to ken  good to see you're all doing weel ;D

• 3 weeks later...

New to donstalk and forums in general. Been a don for forever. 29 so can remember the "good" days. Stay in Forres and get through when I can but gather

im not missing much. First game was in inverness v old caley on the highland tour. Hate the filth more the older i get.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Caroline B

Okay... So I forgot to introduce myself. I'm new to this forum lark.

I'm Caroline, 30 something who got into football when my Daddy took me instead of taking me to the pictures..bad man!

My first match was against Rangers sometime in the 70's and we won 1-0. It was my first experience of Glaswegians and I remember getting a "penny" from one of the unwashed hordes after the match, which makes a change from them now throwing them at me through a fence or from one of the top decks at the fortress of darkness.

I was in Gothenburg for the cwc final and to this day is still the best 120 minutes of my life.... if you don't count weddings, christenings and seeing Alec Miller getting punted through the revolving Pittodrie door.

I have recently returned to the area after a spell away far, far away from the homely delights of Stovies, Broadhill bar, Mr G's  (Where has it gone?) and Codonas.

I too am very fond of cheese, particularly on top of pizza's and in toasties. I have my own boobs and have become attached to them since they formed all those years ago.

My favourite player of all time in a Dons shirt was Eric Black

• 1 month later...

I'm Kowalski, I was on the AFC Mailing List for many years under my real name (until about a couple of years ago) and currently on AFC Chat trying to get a warning under a different username.

My favourite player is Richie Byrne.

Contentious last line mate ;)

Nonetheless welcome on board.