Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Man of the match yesterday

[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Heard from a good source that First are paying most of his wages - not just his shirt sponsor - supposed to have increased their advertising investment with the club cos of the signing too.

He's just as realiable as their bus service then!  ;)  Good on them if they gave a couple more pennies. Lord knows we need them!

Guest ally s

I think I could have done a better job than Bus on Saturday.  They guy's brutal. His positioning is awful, his tackling leaves a lot to be desired, as for the own goal.........deary me. :

I think I could have done a better job than Bus on Saturday.  They guy's brutal. His positioning is awful, his tackling leaves a lot to be desired, as for the own goal.........deary me. :

Got to agree. I arrived (pretty blootered to be fair) but ma nephew could have done better with the own goal. It was awful stuff.

Guest bloo_toon_red

Hate to dwell on the negatives, but Aluko gave the ball away very cheaply for ICT's third goal, one that they scarcely deserved.

As for the og, well we could just as easily say that it was a dangerous looking cross and had Bus opted to leave it he could've been caught blind-sided.  Maybe he didn't get a shout, but it was one of those that could really have gone anywhere and he was pretty unlucky.

Hate to dwell on the negatives, but Aluko gave the ball away very cheaply for ICT's third goal, one that they scarcely deserved.

As for the og, well we could just as easily say that it was a dangerous looking cross and had Bus opted to leave it he could've been caught blind-sided.  Maybe he didn't get a shout, but it was one of those that could really have gone anywhere and he was pretty unlucky.

Or option C, clear the ball somewhere other than the fucking goal??

Was wondering about the Bus signing/sponsorship at the weekend.  Will First Bus have a contract with us that he must play X amount of games before the end of the season?

Seems a shite deal for them if they're paying his wages but not getting any benifit out of it.

Unless of course they're benifiting by paying for him not to play. 

Was wondering about the Bus signing/sponsorship at the weekend.  Will First Bus have a contract with us that he must play X amount of games before the end of the season?

Seems a shite deal for them if they're paying his wages but not getting any benifit out of it.

Unless of course they're benifiting by paying for him not to play. 

They're not paying his wages, every player has a personal sponsor.  See our award winning match day programme!