Sunday 12 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Andy Murray

K-9

This Gonzalez guy is a monster. He has nothing but an enormous forehand but he is pounding Murray at the moment. He is just as likely to hammer the ball into the crowd as within the lines. Very erratic game.

Overall I think Murray did well at the French... up until this match anyway... Hopefully will set him up well for a good Wimbledon  :thumbsup:

He did ok in that much it was just that Gonzalez(sic?) was playing some really good shots. Don't know why he is 13th seed though. Clay is Murrays worst surface so he has a good chance of winning the US or Aussie open. 

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone ever been before?

I'm going down to London next week and was thinking of heading down, but i'm unsure if it'll be amazing or utter shite?

Well if you can get tickets to a decent match I think it'd be amazing. But that's really unlikely so it'll probably just be shite.

Murray's got alot of pressure on him. More so than Tiger Tim becuse unlike Tim Andy's not shite. He's a young guy and has alot to deal with. People are very much getting ahead of themselves and talking as if Andy's already in the final. Obviously with Nadal being out he has a great chance. I just hope he manages to deflect the pressure. (Surely as dificult a task as winning the tournament itself!)

Wonder if he'll be Scottish, British or even English (they'll find a way) in 13 days time!

Well if you can get tickets to a decent match I think it'd be amazing. But that's really unlikely so it'll probably just be shite.

Tickets aren't that hard to come by and are for all day so you'll catch a few matches/players weather pending.

Tickets aren't that hard to come by and are for all day so you'll catch a few matches/players weather pending.

Indeed but if it's a British player's day on that court you're going to have to queue for ever to get a ticket.

• 1 month later...