Sunday 12 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

THE OFFICIAL: "LET'S ALL LAUGH AT HEARTS"

Yup. They seem to be completely stuck with the romanov mafia.  If they want rid, they are in HUGE mounts of debt. If they suport them, they get into EVEN MORE!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Deckchairs and beers at the ready for the great Tynecastle closing down party!

Romanov continually brushed off questions and asked how he planned to wipe out the club's increasing debt a clearly frustrated Romanov retorted: "By selling players for £9 million".

Laughed out loud when I read that.....

Anyone still got the artists impression of the new Tesco in Gorgie

Its brilliant how they have said they are going to ship out 'high earning players', isn't that exactly the opposite of what they have been promising all these years ? Goodbye skillful Africans or robust top level british-style players and hello another batch of mediocre Lithuanians rolling off the boats. They really are up shit creek without a canoe.

My Jambo flatmate has just been sent away with work to the US for the next few months on short notice. He hasn't yet renewed his season ticket so he's left the forms with me to do it for him.

Quite tempted to fcuk him up and put him down near the corner flag even although he loves his view from up high.... >:D

• 2 weeks later...

Final score 2-1. 

It's to be expected at this stage of the season with so many big games coming up, the SPL should be doing more to help Hearts with their fixture congestion, they've had to play Inverness, Falkirk and St Mirren in the last 18 days.

Guest swaddon

Just listened to Stevie Frail's post-match interview where he reminds us that Hearts are Scotland's 3rd biggest team  :wave:

No mention about winning the champions league mind.  :thumbsup:

In his mind only, they're the third biggest team.

Don't know if anyones noticed but the BBC seem to be on the ball as always.

Go to the SPL page and see what it says under the match entry :D

FOOTBALL

SPL latest - Gretna v Hearts

Hearts play what could be their last-ever game as they host Hearts in the SPL.

90:00 GOAL - Gavin Skelton

Gretna 1 - Hearts 0

Goal by Gavin Skelton (Gretna) right-footed (top-left of goal) from centre of penalty area (12 yards).Gretna 1-0 Hearts. Assist (pass) by Nathan Taylor (Gretna) from left wing.

:lolabove: :lolabove:

Full time

Guest leith_red

90:00 GOAL - Gavin Skelton

Gretna 1 - Hearts 0

Goal by Gavin Skelton (Gretna) right-footed (top-left of goal) from centre of penalty area (12 yards).Gretna 1-0 Hearts. Assist (pass) by Nathan Taylor (Gretna) from left wing.

:lolabove: :lolabove:

Full time

Work should be fun tomorrow  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl::rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

Do you think I can get away with asking Alex Salmond what the score was if I get a chance to speak to him tomorrow?  :-\

Work should be fun tomorrow  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl::rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

Do you think I can get away with asking Alex Salmond what the score was if I get a chance to speak to him tomorrow?  :-\

Fuck that, just get a Gretna scarve and flag then wave it in his face, then ask for some money to help save them.