Wednesday 1 May 2024:  kick-off 7.05pm

Scottish Youth Cup Final - Aberdeen v Rangers

Live on the BBC Scotland channel

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

THE OFFICIAL: "LET'S ALL LAUGH AT HEARTS"

I would like to propose a ban on all laughing until after Saturday. You know it makes sense.  :thumbsup:

Seconded............... but only on condition that the mercilous ripping the pish oot of them restarts as soon as the whistle goes at 4.45pm signalling another Dons victory.

Now I'm not one to revel in other peoples misfortune, indeed 'compassion' and 'kindness' are words often used when people talk about Christian the Slater.  So I feel it's important to end this hilarity now, and look for some positives that our Gorgie friends may take from tonights cup defeat.

At least you can concentrate on your relegation battle now you deluded fuckwits.

• 2 weeks later...

I noticed a wee snippit in the Retard about them having made an appeal for 'valuable items' that have gone missing from Tynecastle. Surprised to read it wasn't the players they have cost a fortune been posted missing this season. Instead it was the championship flag from......

wait for it.......

1957-58  :rofl2:

• 3 weeks later...

ouch!! A fan of his then? ;D:rofl2:

He's toilet. Utter, utter toilet.

On KKK chat they were asking "Berra or Diamond for Scotland?" What? I'm no Scotland fan, but I presume Scotland want GOOD players playing for them, not Christophe Berra?????? 

I'd rather stick knitting needles in my eyes than have to watch Berra play at centre half for my team.

Even Radio Scotland were touting Berra for an International call-up tonight, talking about Dailly  :o and Berra possibly being International team mates.  What the Feck!   :o

0-4 though... ;D

He should be no-where near the international set up. I'd find it scarier having him partnering Berra than the other way around. Yes Berra is shite, but Dailly is Shite and old!

Have to disagree mate.  From what I've seen of him he has all the attributes to be a very good centre half.  He's solid, has pace, good in the tackle, and is a decent organiser.

• 3 weeks later...

Hearts today reminded supporters that the fixture against Dundee United on 29th March at Tynecastle will be Show Your Colours Family Day!

The visit of the Arabs is the final home game before the Clydesdale Bank Premier League 'splits'. Hearts have never been out of the top six and so every victory between now and then will be utterly crucial.

The idea behind the day is simple: to make Tynecastle as colourful, vibrant and noisy as possible for all ages in order to help the team to what would be a vital win.

http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/HeartsNewsDetail/0,,10289~1254832,00.html

Am I missing something or are they not 7th just now????