Sunday 12 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

THE OFFICIAL: "LET'S ALL LAUGH AT HEARTS"

There's no point trying to organise any form of protest through this forum. Some guys who have already renewed their season ticket don't even know this board exists. Paper aeroplanes are definitely the way to go for anyone who feels that strongly!

:lolabove:

Jesus, do they not realise that if they piss romanov off too much he may fuk right off, taking his financial support with him meaning the jambos are TOTALLY screwed??  They are one step away from complete finacial oblivion? They NEED as many season ticket holders as possible, or else they become completely fincially unviable.

Guest bloo_toon_red

Jesus, do they not realise that if they piss romanov off too much he may fuk right off, taking his financial support with him meaning the jambos are TOTALLY screwed??   They are one step away from complete finacial oblivion? They NEED as many season ticket holders as possible, or else they become completely fincially unviable.

I know, it's a win-win situation.  Isn't it jam-tart-tastic!? ;)

I might head down there and start a few protests myself.  

ROMANOV, GET TAE FUCK.

ROMANOV, ROMANOV, GET TAE FUCK!

:thumbsup:

I may go and show my support for the dance champion. Its a gamble I know but wanting him to pull the plug now is a bit like giving up at £32K on millionaire. We could hang in there a bit longer and support his presence in the full knowledge it will take the £37m debt up a few notches. Hell, lets push for the extra £51m stadium refurb before we go trying to push his sorry ass out the door. Really watch them drown in debt.

I was never a big circus fan as a kid but this makes Jim Rose look like Mary fucking Poppins  ;D

Hell, it looks as if they are screwed either way. They want rid of twinkle toes and the debt is all thiers. He stays and the debt grows to that of a small African nation, whilst they cling on to mid table mediocrity and the odd cup run, with attendances heading on a downward spiral.

Unbelievable.

Totally hilarious :clap:;D:rofl2::dance::rofl2:

Hell, it looks as if they are screwed either way. They want rid of twinkle toes and the debt is all thiers. He stays and the debt grows to that of a small African nation, whilst they cling on to mid table mediocrity and the odd cup run, with attendances heading on a downward spiral.

Your generosity is admirable.  Let's not kick the feckers while they're down by bringing up their relegation battle.  ;)

I am going to be popping into the St James Centre shortly.

Does anyone want me to pick up a job lot of the new t-shirts they are selling in the club shop?

Jambo's on Tour April/May 2008

19 April - St Mirren (H)

26 April - ICT (H)

5 May - Falkirk (A) Passports Ready!!!

10 May - Kilmarnock (H)

17 May - Gretna (A) Scottish Cup Final 2006 re-enactment

They've just had their AGM down Tynecastle way.

http://thescotsman.scotsman.com/sport/Hearts-shareholders-express-anger-at.3998175.jp

I'd imagine that jamboskickback will be a barrel of chuckles this afternoon. :thumbsup:

Romanov must get hauled over the coals for that comment about the league being corrupt and how refs are being bribed. 

They really are an absolute shambles of a club... but still, got to laugh!  :wave:

Haven't they made similar comments before and just got off with it?

There was an issue before about something that Vlad said, but he got away with it because he wasn't on any boards or employed by the club. They changed those rules, and the next time he did something, he got fined and took ages to pay it.

This should be more straightforward given it is Rodney that has said it.

Always brings tears of joy to my eyes...

http://blogs.guardian.co.uk/sport/2008/04/18/joy_of_six_the_greatest_league.html

2) Scottish Premier Division, 1985-86 (Celtic 50pts, GD+29, Hearts 50, +26) NB: two points for a win

The Increasingly Small Book of Journalistic Integrity and Avoiding Clichés informs us that under no circumstances should we use any variation on the phrase 'broken Hearts' while telling this story, but you can understand the temptation. Hearts, 200-1 to win the league before the start of the season, lost five of their first eight games - and then did not lose again for seven months. They had not won the league since 1960, and had not even been top since 1973, but they led from January despite the warm breath of Celtic, who would win their last eight, all over their necks.

Going into the final day, Hearts needed just a draw at Dundee, and even defeat would be ok provided there wasn't a Celtic victory and an overall five-goal swing. But with Celtic 4-0 up away at St Mirren by half-time, Hearts knew they were not going to get any freebies. The second half turned out to be 45 minutes too many; they were shot, but got closer and closer to the championship, like a doomed kid in a slasher movie who so nearly manages to slither out of the window. Hearts were seven minutes away, and then a Bob Carolgees lookalike stuck an axe in their back. Albert Kidd, a substitute who had not scored all season, turned in a right-wing corner, and then scored a quite magnificent second with three minutes to go. Kidd would become so famous that when he met Celtic fan Billy Connolly in a lift a few years later, it was Connolly who was star-struck. Hearts were simply dumbstruck, and there was a sad inevitability about proceedings when they were stuffed by Aberdeen in the Scottish Cup final a week later. Balls to good writing: this was as heartbreaking as sport gets.