Wednesday 29th May 2024

Scottish League Cup Group Stage Draw - 1pm

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

THE OFFICIAL: "LET'S ALL LAUGH AT HEARTS"

• 1 month later...
Guest leith_red

Let the seasonal hearts implosion begin.... :thumbsup:

Might be about to start...

Hearts have confirmed their players have not received their wages on time for the second time this season.

The Jambos squad, who face Rangers in the SPL on Saturday, should have been paid on Friday but have been told they must wait until Monday.

"The funds have been processed and will reach accounts on Monday," a Hearts spokesman told BBC Sport.

Players and staff found themselves in a similar position in September when they had to wait almost a week to be paid.

On that occasion, the Tynecastle club blamed a "technical hitch" for the problem but no reason has been given for the latest delay.

Hearts' players receive weekly payments from the club's parent company Ukio Bankas Investment Group.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/h/heart_of_midlothian/7756296.stm

I have avoided posting about Hearts as 'source' gossip tends to be dismissed on here pretty quickly. However, I was speaking to a business contact this week who is well connected with the financial side of Hearts and he suggested to me that it was imminent that Hearts were going to the wall within weeks. I'm not going to say anymore about where it came from as it could risk a valuable relationship so choose to take it whatever way you wish. They have recently had their legal people take a large step backwards from them and a reputable accountancy firm has refused to audit them. There is serious concern that Romanov is about to walk and send them straight down, no administration.

I have avoided posting about Hearts as 'source' gossip tends to be dismissed on here pretty quickly. However, I was speaking to a business contact this week who is well connected with the financial side of Hearts and he suggested to me that it was imminent that Hearts were going to the wall within weeks. I'm not going to say anymore about where it came from as it could risk a valuable relationship so choose to take it whatever way you wish. They have recently had their legal people take a large step backwards from them and a reputable accountancy firm has refused to audit them. There is serious concern that Romanov is about to walk and send them straight down, no administration.

Fingers crossed!

Guest swaddon

Can't wait.

I'm not doubting what you've been told Ajja, but I'd be shocked if this ever happened to the scale where they actually went under. Unfortunately, and I kind of feel the same with us, I think they're "too big" to go under.  They may go into administration, but I reckon they'd come out the other side of it again. There will always be people interested in clubs like Hearts, unfortunately.

Do you really want teams like Hearts to go bust so we would play the likes of Falkirk, Motherwell, Kille etc every week.

Dont know about you but I go to games to watch aberdeen

I dont expecially care who the opposition are.

Id like hearts to go bust to show how disillusioned people were after vlad took over

Same as i wanted dundee to go bust when the bonneti brothers and di stefano were involved.

Just a pity hearts are taking a bit longer

Dont know about you but I go to games to watch aberdeen

I dont expecially care who the opposition are.

Id like hearts to go bust to show how disillusioned people were after vlad took over

Same as i wanted dundee to go bust when the bonneti brothers and di stefano were involved.

Just a pity hearts are taking a bit longer

I go to see Aberdeen but I prefer going to bigger games against Utd/hearts/hibs/old firm. I have a ST though.

I'm not doubting what you've been told Ajja, but I'd be shocked if this ever happened to the scale where they actually went under. Unfortunately, and I kind of feel the same with us, I think they're "too big" to go under.  They may go into administration, but I reckon they'd come out the other side of it again. There will always be people interested in clubs like Hearts, unfortunately.

In normal circumstances BB I'd agree completely but the situation with Hearts is far from normal. Its possibly very crude to say it but the consensus in the Edinburgh business community is that the whole escapade has been an elaborate money laundering exercise. If Romanov walks away completely (which I have been told he is very very close to doing) then administration may not be possible. I agree that Hearts are too big to go away, their fan base alone will ensure they would return in some form but the pleasure in watching them play East Stirling for a season will be something to relish.

I'm never one to attach myself to these rumours as they are so often a pile of shit and its very possible that this one is too but it has come through a credible channel. I guess we will just have to keep watching and see, its traditional that Hearts press the self-destruct button when the footballing side is doing well.

In normal circumstances BB I'd agree completely but the situation with Hearts is far from normal. Its possibly very crude to say it but the consensus in the Edinburgh business community is that the whole escapade has been an elaborate money laundering exercise. If Romanov walks away completely (which I have been told he is very very close to doing) then administration may not be possible. I agree that Hearts are too big to go away, their fan base alone will ensure they would return in some form but the pleasure in watching them play East Stirling for a season will be something to relish.

I'm never one to attach myself to these rumours as they are so often a pile of shit and its very possible that this one is too but it has come through a credible channel. I guess we will just have to keep watching and see, its traditional that Hearts press the self-destruct button when the footballing side is doing well.

My Boss has heard something similar from his YPO group. Also heard that Jambos are not paying their bills again. If Romanov and his bank do walk away and demand their £40M would administration even be worth it as cannot see where they would raise that kind of money.

Guest swaddon

Do you really want teams like Hearts to go bust so we would play the likes of Falkirk, Motherwell, Kille etc every week.

I don't care if we're playing Brechin or Elgin, as long as there's still an Aberdeen FC and there's no Hearts FC.

Johnston Carmichael have resigned?

Win bonuses are still outstandng from their recent run at £1000 per player per win thats a decent chunk of cash. Winning 5 games on the bounce probably wasn't in their cash flow projections  ;D

Their win bonuses can't be that much, surely?