Wednesday 1 May 2024:  kick-off 7.05pm

Scottish Youth Cup Final - Aberdeen v Rangers

Live on the BBC Scotland channel

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

THE OFFICIAL: "LET'S ALL LAUGH AT HEARTS"

I will be disappointed if we lose Nicholson, but surely he's not stupid enough to go to Hearts? Anyone who currently plays in the SPL surely would be put off by their madness, even if they do play more than us.

He would disappear at Hearts, the culture there is fucked. A player like him would sink without trace in that environment.

Or he could be "guaranteed" £8K a week for 3 or 4 years, playing or not??????

If they last that long.

BTR understands that several creditors of HMFC are about to call in their debts...

Now is not a good time to be moving to Hearts.

Is it Johnston Carmichael who are Hearts auditors? Pure speculation here, but they haven't had an office in Edinburgh all that long so IMO seems a strange choice (although obviously it would've been put to tender etc). Was just wondering if anyone knows when they became the auditors and who were the previous ones? Just wondered if it coincided with Vlad taking over.

Is it Johnston Carmichael who are Hearts auditors? Pure speculation here, but they haven't had an office in Edinburgh all that long so IMO seems a strange choice (although obviously it would've been put to tender etc). Was just wondering if anyone knows when they became the auditors and who were the previous ones? Just wondered if it coincided with Vlad taking over.

do they bother with such things now?

Does Vlad not own HoMFC lock stock and barrell, and thus doesn't need to go through such tiresome procedures and publishing fully audited accounts.

As for creditors calling in debts.  There have been loads of stories in the past about Hearts having x days to pay the Police, shopping centre etc, is it just more of these stories?

After my unfailing optimism yesterday here's more... I reckon Nicholson will stay he may think the grass is greener, but he's smart enough to realise it's nae. As for the other two and especially Clark (Aberdeen lad never left the area for any length of time) Plymouth is a fuck of a long way to go and the South West is incredibly insular.

However,

If he does fuck off then, as has been said before, WHAT EXACTLY have we lost:

Clark - what position is it that he actually plays? What is the point in him? Does he add anything to the team?

Hart - A right back! The easiest position on the park nowadays, how often does he come up against a top class left midfileder? The guffies can't find one and they are the greatest footballing nation on Earth  ;).

Nicholson - Don't get me wrong he's been good this season, but what is that compared too, Seve, Clark? Touzani outshone him in Madrid and hasn't held down a regular place since!

Get Zander signed up and I'm with the majority on here. We won't miss them as long as Jimmy gets working on QUALITY replacements to freshen up the squad. Then again there may be a big shock for us all as Jimmy promotes some youth teamers.

:lolabove: :lolabove: :lolabove: :lolabove:

After my unfailing optimism yesterday here's more... I reckon Nicholson will stay he may think the grass is greener, but he's smart enough to realise it's nae. As for the other two and especially Clark (Aberdeen lad never left the area for any length of time) Plymouth is a fuck of a long way to go and the South West is incredibly insular.

However,

If he does fuck off then, as has been said before, WHAT EXACTLY have we lost:

Clark - what position is it that he actually plays? What is the point in him? Does he add anything to the team?

Hart - A right back! The easiest position on the park nowadays, how often does he come up against a top class left midfileder? The guffies can't find one and they are the greatest footballing nation on Earth  ;).

Nicholson - Don't get me wrong he's been good this season, but what is that compared too, Seve, Clark? Touzani outshone him in Madrid and hasn't held down a regular place since!

Get Zander signed up and I'm with the majority on here. We won't miss them as long as Jimmy gets working on QUALITY replacements to freshen up the squad. Then again there may be a big shock for us all as Jimmy promotes some youth teamers.

:lolabove: :lolabove: :lolabove: :lolabove:

good post and agree with most of it

but come on we can't have every thread turning into a discussion about the in and outs of our squad

Lets get back to laughing at the gorgie tinks:

0105h6.jpg

0105h9a.jpg

0105h7.jpg

Report in SOS says otherwise. Unless there are debtors out there who are calling in a debt the club can't pay then they won't go into administration. The only likely debtors in that catagory are the Hokey Cokey bank who are not likely to do so. But lets laugh anyway, its good for the soul  ;D

After many years of crying with laughter at that pic of those greeting bastards at the railings, I've finally been able to see through the tears to notice the scarf on the fucker with his head in his hands on the left. Not just a Union Jack but a Northern Ireland flag as well. Huns without the bus fare indeed  :wave:

After many years of crying with laughter at that pic of those greeting bastards at the railings, I've finally been able to see through the tears to notice the scarf on the fucker with his head in his hands on the left. Not just a Union Jack but a Northern Ireland flag as well. Huns without the bus fare indeed  :wave:

When I started to read that post I thought 'Oh-oh, another one who is starting to take the rational view that it would be sad to see a club go down and that it wouldn't be good for Scottish football...bla bla bla'............ ;D