Wednesday 29th May 2024

Scottish League Cup Group Stage Draw - 1pm

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Summer Transfer chat

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cos he is the cheap option. Really cannot see him ever becoming our first choice keeper, presume we put an U20 on the bench this season and recall him should Joe get injured. St Boo I'd imagine are covering 100% of his wages in the meantime.

If/when Joe leaves we will try to get Danny Ward or Woodman in permanently

Odds of that possibly cut today given he is effectively 4th choice at Anfield now....unless Karius is punted

Guest kiriakovisthenewstrachan

Liverpool fan at work today said Ward was going to be given a run as 1st choice after Karius made another couple of blunders in their pre-season friendly.

Aye. See they've also spent £66m on a goalie for their reserve team  :rofl:

A loan from fuckin Rotherham, how low can we go?

Dominic Ball is an atrocious footballer.

This.

If he is not good enough to play in third division in England for Rotherham then he is not good enough for Dons. Hell even McInnes played a useless cunt like OConnor ahead of him last season. Shite lazy signing.

Edit: Hope to fuck he is nowhere near right back for first 2 games.

Decent back-up, especially if Gleeson not fit for next week, but hopefully that's all he is. If he's playing due to a loan agreement with Rotherham and keeping Lewis Ferguson and Dean Campbell out of the team, then it does us no good.

Full-back and a striker still needed.

He’s the type of player our squad needs, cheap, and backs up multiple positions. We cannot afford a back up for each position so he serves a purpose. He’s also young and can improve, plus I recall him being decent post split last season.

However, and I’m beating a dead horse. We still need to sign 3-4 quality players and if it doesn’t happen and Ball is expected to be more than he is then DM is certainly the one who should get the abuse, not Ball.

He’s the type of player our squad needs, cheap, and backs up multiple positions. We cannot afford a back up for each position so he serves a purpose. He’s also young and can improve, plus I recall him being decent post split last season.

However, and I’m beating a dead horse. We still need to sign 3-4 quality players and if it doesn’t happen and Ball is expected to be more than he is then DM is certainly the one who should get the abuse, not Ball.

Spot on, not balls fault at all

Pleased that Ball is back for this season. He walks back into the team as if he was never away, always a good thing. Think this signing from Aberdeen is to appease some of the bed wetting fans before the main deals are done in the next few days.  :thumbsup: