Saturday 4 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v St Johnstone

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Hibees v Dandies (Sat)

Hope all goes well Seebass!

Great to read we've won a very tough away fixture. Seen the goal and that was an ace bit of play. Awesome pass and clinical finish. Good to see we seem to have settled on a CB pairing too. Great that mckenna has taken his chance to play alongside the iceman! Long may it continue.

Seabass i dont know what ur going through but find ur vice that makes u happy in the meantime.

It could be watching the dons.

Mine is music and comedy on youtube.

And manc..have u arrived in buenos aires yet?

Remember..dont be fooled by the lookalike Maradonna outside the boca ground haha.

And the women there and Brazil are to die for.

Seabass i dont know what ur going through but find ur vice that makes u happy in the meantime.

It could be watching the dons.

Mine is music and comedy on youtube.

And manc..have u arrived in buenos aires yet?

Remember..dont be fooled by the lookalike Maradonna outside the boca ground haha.

And the women there and Brazil are to die for.

Not arriving there until the end of the month. In la paz at the mo! Heard plenty of dodgy stories about BA! Will skip the women though, not sure that would go down well with the fiance  ;D

P.s happy birthday Hebrew!

Thats the sort of bright move thats been lacking this season.Hopefully more to come

More highlights here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFldB7DYE58

Only criticism I'd have would be the amount of defenders at the last Hibs attack blocking the keepers view/getting in each others way.Think we could have afforded eg Wright on over Reynolds further up the park for the option of a breakaway

Thats the sort of bright move thats been lacking this season.Hopefully more to come

More highlights here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFldB7DYE58

Only criticism I'd have would be the amount of defenders at the last Hibs attack blocking the keepers view/getting in each others way.Think we could have afforded eg Wright on over Reynolds further up the park for the option of a breakaway

Having watched the red TV highlights, I thought we looked shakey as fuck after the subs were made? Proper backs to the wall stuff and hibs seemed to be able to carve openings that a team like Celtic will annihilate us for. Great we defended it but better teams would punish us. Obviously not detracting away from the result. Just an observation / query.

OK, wasn't at the game so perhaps not fully qualified to pass opinion, but by fuck having had a look in Hibs Bounce they have not one but two threads going on about our "thuggery" and "time wasting."

Long time since we could have been accused of dirty tactics and if true pleased to see we've grown a set becuase for far too long we've been too nice on the park. Have to laugh at soft as shite GMS getting pelters for his physical play.

In short, get it right fucking up ye, you greeting faced cunts.

I watched the entire second half where you'd have expected to see some of the kicking (albeit, I believe McGinn took a couple of hoofs in the first half) and there really wasn't much to speak of. Shinnie perhaps lucky not to receive a second booking for deliberately pulling back a player, however it was deep in their half so it would have been harsh. Otherwise most of the fouls were 50-50 types, apart from May's challenge where he took a swipe after he looked to have been pulled back himself and correctly received a yella. Only 3 cards backs this up.

As to the backs to the wall, I'd say that McInnes got the subs right on this occasion. It called for a defensive last 20, and we did it very well. It was an end to end game and the midfield were tiring. McLean especially seemed to be covering a lot of ground and ended up going up front toward the end. They didn't create many clear cut chances and once the changes had time to settle after the first couple of minutes we were okay again. I think Ball is reasonably pish though and probably doesn't need to be introduced, however for once I don't think the attacking sub would have worked and extra defending was the right call.

Cheers for the birthday messages, canny believe it's my big 50 on Wednesday  :thumbsup:

Great result at ER - thought we battled really well and fab to see how pumped up the team & McInnes were at the end of the game. I like us showing a bit of character!!

Fear not missus, fifty is the new forty.

Look forward to life beginning ;)

Have a great day :thumbsup: