Cooking up a storm

MálagaSheep

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That looks fucking shite.

Far too much rice. Carb overload.

And that weird green thing that's all the rage these days is a shit vegetable.

Try Rioja the next time. It's nae bad :)

Rojo is the colour red not Rioja the type. And i do have feelings rocket, it was fucking lovely! Rice just ample

Brolly and warm clothes min. Its strange weather just now! Expecting a hoor o rain again this weekend.

Last weekend were under water,

Where about u going mondo?

Starting in the North East and just pleasing myself after that.  Barcelona, Valencia, Ibiza maybe is the plan so far.  Depends if the campervan breaks down or not  :rofl: Just stopping anywhere that looks nice.

My auntie stays in the Murcia area so son't think I can get away with out paying her a visit.  Sucks about the weather though, I've bought new T-shirts  :hammer:

Murcia is Buc's area. Was up to a place just south o Murcia last year called Catagena, fantastic place and very Spanish.

If your heading to malaga or even further south o malaga gee me a shout min, la cala de mijas is another fine place! If the rain is aff i will fire up the bbq and beers in the ice box

Murcia is Buc's area. Was up to a place just south o Murcia last year called Catagena, fantastic place and very Spanish.

If your heading to malaga or even further south o malaga gee me a shout min, la cala de mijas is another fine place! If the rain is aff i will fire up the bbq and beers in the ice box

Cheers, certainly will if I've time mate.  Would like to spend a day or 2 in Gib so could easy fly by castle malaga on route  :thumbsup:

Sorry dude. Love ya really.

Sledgehammer to crack nuts and all that. In another 20 or 30 or 40 years, I may eventually learn subtlety and diplomacy. It will be too late I fear.

Never saw your reply

:thumbsup: same back to ye!

And to Mondo. Have a great holiday min, sounds great trip and hopefully yer campervan handles yer driving.

Are you france route or ferry route from uk?

Never saw your reply

:thumbsup: same back to ye!

And to Mondo. Have a great holiday min, sounds great trip and hopefully yer campervan handles yer driving.

Are you france route or ferry route from uk?

Cheer Malaga, I drove the old girl over to the Fola Esch game and she didn't miss a beat, I'm sure it'll be fine but it is a good bit further I'm travelling this time.  I'm booked in the channel tunnel on Monday.  Aparently it's a train that goes under the sea, I thought that was just a myth  :rofl: