Live on the BBC Scotland channel

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Cooking up a storm

MálagaSheep

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Burger looks lovely Malaga, Im bloody starvin noo looking at all this lovely grub. Needing a takeaway but what to have??? Had a Chinese on Friday and a Curry last night, wish I could order a burger like that or Crazz Sausage roll.

Go to Muchacho on Rose street. If you've not been, you must. Dine in. In and out in 10 minutes and it's sublime.

I went for the Chipotle 3 chilli strength sauce the first time but the 4 chilli Punch in the Face every time since. Still not unearthly hot but the food is to die for. Tuesdays 3 Tacos for the price of 2, which kinda forces you to go one chicken, one beef and one pork. The lime and leaf dressing is so fragrant and beautiful.

Durrant for Rocket Scientist for calling a dressing "fragrant and beautiful". Only time thast phrase should ever be used on here is when describing the used panties of a WYOWYN babe..

Thank you.

Some faggots on here durrant me all the time but never have the balls to front up.

Ok already. You have a point. But I don't eat panties and honestly, the dressing is awesome!

Go to Muchacho on Rose street. If you've not been, you must. Dine in. In and out in 10 minutes and it's sublime.

I went for the Chipotle 3 chilli strength sauce the first time but the 4 chilli Punch in the Face every time since. Still not unearthly hot but the food is to die for. Tuesdays 3 Tacos for the price of 2, which kinda forces you to go one chicken, one beef and one pork. The lime and leaf dressing is so fragrant and beautiful.

I'll have to give it a try when I'm in town. For now though I've had a drink and am in nae mood to move from the settee apart from to answer the door or pour another drink so looks like I'll have to trawl through Just Eat  :-\

I think we're in danger of confusing the bare necessities.

The need to fuck and the need to eat are the most powerful drivers known to man.

But they're not even of the same planet, not even the same ballpark.

I like to fuck hungry and then eat food. Some prefer sex on a fully satiated belly. That not my preference.

These arseholes who describe cars - or other inappropriate material -  as "sexy" are peer craters.

Slightly off topic a bit

Went out for a chipper last night, first chipper i have had for about 6 years or so, am no a lover of chip suppers.

Anyway a lad from Peterhead i have got to know has opened a chip shop in Fuengirola about a month or so ago, so the wife wanted to try it!

Ordered two large haddock suppers

One small haddock supper and a large chicken fillets supper

And a single white pudding.

Ohh me, dont get me wrong but the fish was fine, but small, it was a half fish and no batter on it, the small fish for the loon was the the size o a fish finger and the young loon's chicken fillets were chicken nuggets! The white pudding was the size of a richmond sausage, not good and no batter!

I didnt have the heart to tell him it was shite, and he now wants me to put a review on Facebook and trip advisor! Never posted reviews on that stuff before and am no going to start!

Do you think we should of told him? Or will we just forget about it? And as i said am no a lover o chippers anyway

Tell him it was crap but be subtle obviously. Mention a crispy batter is a major factor in a chipper supper. Maybe with your cooking talents you could point him towards a decent batter. He needs to be looking at where he's sourcing his food from. You have to tell him for his own good or he will be closed down in no time.

Do you think we should of told him? Or will we just forget about it? And as i said am no a lover o chippers anyway

A boy from Peterhead should know what a good fish supper is like. He doesn't deserve to succeed.

But you don't have to contribute to his inevitable demise. Not publicly.

Your ignoring his request and not returning to his shop tells him everything he needs to know.

Whether he's bright enough to understand, debatable. No batter? WTF?

The wife and two of our girls were in Fuengirola a couple of weeks ago. Not that we have chippers anyway but I told her that a boy from Peterheid had opened a chipper and if she'd seen it. She hadn't. The karma not good for this nugget. He will fillet his future by his own incompetence.

A bit harsh rocket min,

No sure what i will do, he says he is doing well and his biggest custom comes from the Irish. This coming months will be his biggest test as holiday season are over.

Hes a nice lad and i hope him well, but i wouldnt care about another chipper  again from anywhere to be honest

Harsh? I've not started yet. But thanks for the opportunity...

Gypsy tinker Irish fucks in southern Spain not a big enough market segment to sustain a living.

If he's a good cunt, tell him what you and your family thought.

How he can possibly be a good cunt being that thick (no batter), that mean-spirited (portions) and that dishonest (fillets that weren't) beats me. Fuck him.

Char Sui pork

66ddh5.jpg

Oh and ribs on the side , which in all truth were a bit underdone, so chewey

Do love a good rack of ribs! What flavouring?

Made a chicken and Portobello mushroom ramen on Thursday night but forgot to take a pic. Have to say it was the best broth I'd made yet, favourite bit is always the eggs, has to be medium boiled

Sunday morning riddle up

Pot of Tattie soup, spot the spoon trial for thicknesses. Second go at sausage rolls ,bit cocky now and splashed some sasame  seeds on top

mshxdu.jpg

At tattie soup will stick to the Ribs min Crazz. How tattie soup shoud be!

Had a feast the day but still no able to post a pic yet! And i didnt cook it so it would be wrong to post it